Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Diego Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teyuh

Slicer
Some of us have laptops that don't have these cool features :( and the others shadowplay times were too low to catch anything except for Diego's, but his doesn't have the input smh.
I had a laptop that had shadowplay bucko. also pretty sure the base shadowplay length is around 5-10 minutes so there was enough time for people to catch it. There is enough proof there by rayward legit saying it was diego case closed :)

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
Unmentioned so far is that Gali's account logged off before we could freeze it and logged back in ~30 seconds later. It's for that reason we felt a screenshare would be worthless, since Diego could have easily logged Gali back in via a separate PC.

GeekyKidGamer

Unmentioned so far is that Gali's account logged off before we could freeze it and logged back in ~30 seconds later. It's for that reason we felt a screenshare would be worthless, since Diego could have easily logged Gali back in via a separate PC.
my minecraft logs could say otherwise. since gali pvped on my gaming pc, as she does because she plays on a poopoo macbook

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
I had a laptop that had shadowplay bucko. also pretty sure the base shadowplay length is around 5-10 minutes so there was enough time for people to catch it. There is enough proof there by rayward legit saying it was diego case closed :)
wucky...

GeekyKidGamer

Diego, what valid proof could you show everyone that would declare your innocence?
my minecraft logs? the time the horseman was spawned in and the time the snap was sent? the multiple people in voice chat? the fact that there was no voice chat or screenshare, the fact that no one has asked what our set up looks like?

Lurnn

Slicer
my minecraft logs? the time the horseman was spawned in and the time the snap was sent? the multiple people in voice chat? the fact that there was no voice chat or screenshare, the fact that no one has asked what our set up looks like?
You do understand that sku's point that they logged out preventing any realistic way to screen share is 100% enough to just end this thread right, along with what cryptite and no less then 5 other guardians saw, I'm quite glad skuhoo didn't try screenshare you after the log out for the symbol reason his suspicion was most likely right and you could have just used that as an excuse,
Detective @Skuhoo and @Cryptite have some opyc. :opyc::opyc::opyc::opyc::opyc::opyc:

Teyuh

Slicer
I still think the big thing is rayward legit said it you and what big man skuhoo said

GeekyKidGamer

I still think the big thing is rayward legit said it you and what big man skuhoo said
that’s the whole reason i’m appealing. there were like 6 people on the voice chat who called him an idiot after i got banned then proceeded to make fun of gali for yelling at ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back