Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Diego Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyKidGamer

seeing as the time the horseman was not yet posted. i was wondering if instead of a “perm ban” we get a temp ban, to comply with all the accusations made, since there was both insufficient evidence from both sides. and seeing as ive been banned for this before would motivate me not to continue it after i was banned for it.

Last edited:

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
seeing as the time the horseman was not yet posted. i was wondering if instead of a “perm ban” we get a temp ban, to comply with all the accusations made, since there was both insufficient evidence from both sides. and seeing as ive been banned for this before would motivate me not to continue it after i was banned for it.
1year temp ban.

Qfu

Slicer
Crypt’s proof is pretty solid to me, you haven’t really made any valid arguments. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

Silver911

Slicer
I'm not saying you did it, but you gotta come clean if you're lying, if you admit now before the admins come back and say you did it, you might be able to be unbanned later, but if you try to keep a lie going, they aren't gonna let you back in. Now if you didn't account share, feel free to argue that but you also need some more evidence. As a community appeal we deserve the story as well! (And I'm pretty sure the admins are still watching this thread anyways)
Why don't you post the logs for us all to see so we all know you're innocent and can vote for you to come back instead of only willing to share it when the admins come back, OR come clean. I hope you're telling the truth bud!

Thanks, Trent

Last edited:

Sparky___

Slicer
I'm not saying you did it, but you gotta come clean if you're lying, if you admit now before the admins come back and say you did it.

We already did that.

What this comes down to is simple. We were tipped off that you may've been alting on the two accounts. In the process of watching you, no less than five admins in spectator were watching you and Efforyt. During us watching you, While Effortyt was running around, a Horseman spawned near Diego (sitting still, "afk") at which point, in roughly less than about 2 seconds, Efforyt immediately stopped moving, Diego woke up simultaneously, ran to behind a door, then stopped, at which point Efforyt started moving again.

It simply comes down to your word vs 5 staff, including myself. No ss was necessary because of how blatant the actions were. You have been temped for alting in the past and the actions of that night add up to nothing else.

SayreSlayer

Muted
ban galis and his brothers account and let diego play on his main, then if gali wants to play she can use diegos account. espc. stupid to not ss and im really wondering if its a good use of 5 admins to be watching diego and catching him on what allegedly is the one time in a year that diegos ever logged onto her account most likely. you'd think that they could spend that time looking into a backlog of reports or chasing down something more important

Last edited:

SayreSlayer

Muted
-1 for two main reasons

You say the ban was instant so why isn't there any shadowplays, and just because it wasn't account sharing in the past doesn't mean it isn't now, case example the decision made on TryH4rdd and Kyzides bans.
lurnn has made the only good point in this entire thread imo

Sokou

Slicer
I’ve enjoyed reading this drama but like end of the day u been caught doing stuff ur not meant to don’t see why this is going on still
ban galis and his brothers account and let diego play on his main, then if gali wants to play she can use diegos account. espc. stupid to not ss and im really wondering if its a good use of 5 admins to be watching diego and catching him on what allegedly is the one time in a year that diegos ever logged onto her account most likely. you'd think that they could spend that time looking into a backlog of reports or chasing down something more important
Let’s be honest here “what allegedly is the one time in a year”. It’s not going to have been the only time is it :p

Lurnn

Slicer
if they got a tip of someone breaking rule i fink its smart they looked into it then and there as best as possible, 5 of those admins can't actually help with 90% of reports / issues on the server, and that's fact, cryptite is huge brain so having him present during this huntdown was smart

I think you honestly wouldn't have the same outlook if this was someone from our side, but ofc humans are naturally biased but i'm, just saying

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
The only path I see this appeal going would be to keep Diego banned for now. The evidence is clearly against him, however I think in 6-12 months it would be a good time for him to appeal again if he is still interested. Hopefully at that point he can prove that he's changed and made strides from allegedly alting.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Yeah Die-go I have to agree with basically everyone above. The evidence is stacked against you and in the beginning I thought you were inno, but the evidence has me double guessing my position. Get us as much proof as you can :/ otherwise ^ do what FoxeBareLame says.

SayreSlayer

Muted
if they got a tip of someone breaking rule i fink its smart they looked into it then and there as best as possible, 5 of those admins can't actually help with 90% of reports / issues on the server, and that's fact, cryptite is huge brain so having him present during this huntdown was smart

I think you honently wouldn't have the same outlook if this was someone from our side, but ofc humans are naturally biased but i'm, just saying
i wouldnt if it was someone from your side because you guys are bad at the game

At least when we alt it takes them 2 years instead of one week, step up your game LL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back