Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Player Run Festival February - Wester Fruitopia II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyvah

More effort put in than Ionia. I had the chance to talk to fruit, people wanted Ionia first because of the fps issues, even tho I wasn’t in the first one it does seem like he fixed most of the fps issues since Loka’s new upgrades. It also does have more things than Ionia. (Parkour etc). This definitely +1 since frog already has some experiences hosting tourneys.

Lurnn

Slicer
More effort put in than Ionia. I had the chance to talk to fruit, people wanted Ionia first because of the fps issues, even tho I wasn’t in the first one it does seem like he fixed most of the fps issues since Loka’s new upgrades. It also does have more things than Ionia. (Parkour etc). This definitely +1 since frog already has some experiences hosting tourneys.
his castle is 20 blocks away he's lying to u

lilfros

Slicer
for people who don't know, I also have hosted a tourney successfully on loka,
oh nah why we lettin frog host one
to many new players that didn't experience the last one, a bit unlucky

ThePigGang

Guardian
Voting will start at some point this week and I would like to show everyone what Wester Fruitopia looks like on Loka as of this moment before you make your vote.
2023-01-03_17.52.24.png2023-01-03_17.50.27.png
2023-01-03_17.53.45.png2023-01-03_17.47.45.png
2023-01-03_17.55.09.png
2023-01-03_17.55.59.png

Now to be fair he has like a month to bring everything over from his build server screenshots as we see on the first page to the actual server. Normally I
would think its possible with the right amount of help but Wester Fruitopia is currently at the lowest amount of actives its been at in months with 4 actives.

1672817648973.png

Im not finished....
All screenshots are from today including this one:

2023-01-03_17.41.08.png

I then also mapped what the "tourney isle" looks like today:

2023-01-04_00.20.52.png

Somehow it is even more barren then the first tournament after almost 2 years.

Only thing this "tourney isle" has going for it is the arena itself and Sandsete members built that for shards. While im out here I would also like to note that the castle on the left was built by lufer for shards. The "tourney isle" in those screenshots that has been promised will not come to FRUITION.

use brain when vote xoxo

Last edited:

Raddus_

Guardian
Fair points brought up by piggang, but no work has been done recently partly because I've been overseas on vacation. I got back the other night and I'll begin working on finishing everything. If it comes to it, I have an army of towny builders I can recruit to get everything done.

Raddus_

Guardian
Also for all those complaining about lag, that isn't an issue anymore. In November when hyper duped recruits, we would have 20-30 people on at once running around the town before fights, and my fps never dropped. I don't average that high of fps so it's noticable when it drops, and that never happened that I can remember.

jibblypop

Guardian
Voting will start at some point this week and I would like to show everyone what Wester Fruitopia looks like on Loka as of this moment before you make your vote.
View attachment 6294View attachment 6293
View attachment 6296View attachment 6295
View attachment 6297
View attachment 6298

Now to be fair he has like a month to bring everything over from his build server screenshots as we see on the first page to the actual server. Normally I
would think its possible with the right amount of help but Wester Fruitopia is currently at the lowest amount of actives its been at in months with 4 actives.

View attachment 6299

Im not finished....

View attachment 6300

View attachment 6301

Only thing this "tourney isle" has going for it is the arena itself and Sandsete members built that for shards. While im out here I would also like to note that the castle on the left was built by lufer for shards. The "tourney isle" in those screenshots that has been promised will not come to FRUITION.

use brain when vote xoxo
he has been too busy trying to figure out other ways to dupe give him some slack....... also LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Piruletaas

Sentry
Also for all those complaining about lag, that isn't an issue anymore. In November when hyper duped recruits, we would have 20-30 people on at once running around the town before fights, and my fps never dropped. I don't average that high of fps so it's noticable when it drops, and that never happened that I can remember.
Running around the town means into the castle where is the warp beacon, I don't think there's people that live into the arena and I'm sure there won't be 20-30 people running around the tournament.

Raddus_

Guardian
Running around the town means into the castle where is the warp beacon, I don't think there's people that live into the arena and I'm sure there won't be 20-30 people running around the tournament.
sure but the complaint by others was that the castle was too laggy, and my point was it hasnt been in my experience

DevvyVR

Muted
View attachment 6294View attachment 6293
View attachment 6296View attachment 6295
View attachment 6297
View attachment 6298

View attachment 6299

Im not finished....

View attachment 6300

View attachment 6301

use brain when vote xoxo
why are you being an mean dude! for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back