Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Player Run Festival February - Wester Fruitopia II

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
dodging the fact ur tounry not built, how is this relevant... just trying to save the people from another disaster and make sure they know what they voting for.
it’s relevant bc it shows major hypocrisy

why should we care what you have to say on this matter when it’ll be built thanks to 1000 slaves soon anyways XD XD XDX D

HyperTotodile

Slicer
guys do you trust me when i say i can shit out 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 uhc kids to build (and dupe the necessary blocks) for this tourney isle....................

(raddus can also shit out towny slaves to do our bidding)
little fros and number 5 are HARD DODGING HYPA BOBODILE’S EARLIER REPLY……. WAKE UP LOGA MC.

Eyvah

I really dont see why is this such a big deal its just a block game tourney and you can always apply next month if u dont win. no reason to talk shit abt someone else or try to nuke their festival appeal. Players will choose which one they like and which one would be a better tourney, not the runners.

Kippehz

Muted
I really dont see why is this such a big deal its just a block game tourney and you can always apply next month if u dont win. no reason to talk shit abt someone else or try to nuke their festival appeal. Players will choose which one they like and which one would be a better tourney, not the runners.
amen

Gragra

I really dont see why is this such a big deal you are banned, they are just waking them up to reality by showing all parts of the tournament they are trying to host. Excuse them for telling us all that its not even finished and how it was the last time, and think ab our votes.

Eyvah

I really dont see why is this such a big deal you are banned, they are just waking them up to reality by showing all parts of the tournament they are trying to host. Excuse them for telling us all that its not even finished and how it was the last time, and think ab our votes.
Does not change anything if I am banned or not lol, I am good with both parties, what I am saying is there is no need for all this. Players will decide which one is better. I suggest u keep looking at complaints and ban disputes and -1ing them, since you clearly do not know what you are saying on festival bids

Greeneryy

Muted
Does not change anything if I am banned or not lol, I am good with both parties, what I am saying is there is no need for all this. Players will decide which one is better. I suggest u keep looking at complaints and ban disputes and -1ing them, since you clearly do not know what you are saying on festival bids
W eyvah

Kippehz

Muted
there's no hypocrisy when my tourney is built already?

you guys have had the recruits for months and still no progress, and you had the recruits last time and the tourney was incredibly unfinished.
what recruits build bro

Gragra

Why is it no need for all this? Players should decide which one is better by seeing the truth ab both, they should know everything ab the tournament they are going to vote for, and ur also going on another subject as you have no point really

Eyvah

Why is it no need for all this? Players should decide which one is better by seeing the truth ab both, they should know everything ab the tournament they are going to vote for, and ur also going on another subject as you have no point really
whats the truth exactly? the thing ionia ppl are doing rn is basically attempting to nuke this bid

Raddus_

Guardian
And when frog returned the favor you guys acted like he was blowing this out of proportion. In short, this is petty beef turned into forums war.

FroggyFruit1357

If you only want to watch a tournament, spend money, and maybe do a questline, vote for Ionia, but if you aren't planning on fighting in the bracket and want something to else compete in, I think Wester Fruit would be the better use of your vote. Either way, it's out of my control. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back