Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Player Run Festival February - Wester Fruitopia II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurnn

Slicer
Voting will start at some point this week and I would like to show everyone what Wester Fruitopia looks like on Loka as of this moment before you make your vote.
View attachment 6294View attachment 6293
View attachment 6296View attachment 6295
View attachment 6297
View attachment 6298

Now to be fair he has like a month to bring everything over from his build server screenshots as we see on the first page to the actual server. Normally I
would think its possible with the right amount of help but Wester Fruitopia is currently at the lowest amount of actives its been at in months with 4 actives.

View attachment 6299

Im not finished....
All screenshots are from today including this one:

View attachment 6300

I then also mapped what the "tourney isle" looks like today:

View attachment 6301

Somehow it is even more barren then the first tournament after almost 2 years.

Only thing this "tourney isle" has going for it is the arena itself and Sandsete members built that for shards. While im out here I would also like to note that the castle on the left was built by lufer for shards. The "tourney isle" in those screenshots that has been promised will not come to FRUITION.

use brain when vote xoxo
i dont rate the slander campaign but i wish a new tournament got the shot before an already hosted one, like cmon

ThePigGang

Guardian
i dont rate the slander campaign but i wish a new tournament got the shot before an already hosted one, like cmon
If this was any other person I would not bother to start a slander campaign. Before frog posted this bid, the town of solace was running for the bid as well (a town that is in his alliance) he actually got them to drop out so his alliance vote for the festival wouldn’t be split lmao. As well as frog has a history of making promises and not fulfilling them.

HyperTotodile

Slicer
guys do you trust me when i say i can shit out 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 uhc kids to build (and dupe the necessary blocks) for this tourney isle....................

(raddus can also shit out towny slaves to do our bidding)

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
guys do you trust me when i say i can shit out 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 uhc kids to build (and dupe the necessary blocks) for this tourney isle....................

(raddus can also shit out towny slaves to do our bidding)
raddus will recurit the entirety of polaris to build the tourney isle in a week

Raddus_

Guardian
If this was any other person I would not bother to start a slander campaign. Before frog posted this bid, the town of solace was running for the bid as well (a town that is in his alliance) he actually got them to drop out so his alliance vote for the festival wouldn’t be split lmao. As well as frog has a history of making promises and not fulfilling them.
solace never made a bid lol

FroggyFruit1357

Can't even take a loka break for a week without thepiggang fan behavior.
It will be done on time. The previous tournament was built from a flat platform at y=62 including the arena, all the stalls, each platform, etc. As stated previously, this is a MUCH less ambitious task, with significantly more help.

I don't particularly care for the shmear campaign, but I don't have anything be worried about!

As well as frog has a history of making promises and not fulfilling them.
This also was not a very thought-out message considering you and fros both just decided that you weren't going to do this bet with the statues
2023-01-05_19.02.31.png

2023-01-05_19.02.35.png2023-01-05_19.02.40.png

HyperTotodile

Slicer
if i give my word, i will fulfill my word no matter what

i can guarantee (and anyone who’s ever spoken with me at any point ever can vouch) that if i had lost November conquest i would’ve solo built the pig and fros statues if frogman was gonna be lazy (i doubt he’d actually chicken out for the record)

idrc about the statues but the fact that pig said that shit about frog failing to fulfill promises is INSANITY to me. like holy shit that is a bad look for pig and fros LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lurnn

Slicer
It will be done on time. The previous tournament was built from a flat platform at y=62 including the arena, all the stalls, each platform, etc. As stated previously, this is a MUCH less ambitious task, with significantly more help.

I don't particularly care for the shmear campaign, but I don't have anything be worried about!

This also was not a very thought-out message considering you and fros both just decided that you weren't going to do this bet with the statues
View attachment 6306

View attachment 6307View attachment 6308
without tree still better than urs

dont forget i had to tnt to fix urs

FroggyFruit1357

Would also like to give some updates on the build progress since pig is convinced you can't deconstruct things in order to rebuild something better!
LET CONSTRUCTION BEGIN.
Before:
2023-01-03_17-47-45-png.6295

Current:
1672979707899.png
1672979725745.png

lilfros

Slicer

View attachment 6306

View attachment 6307View attachment 6308
dodging the fact ur tounry not built, how is this relevant... just trying to save the people from another disaster and make sure they know what they voting for.

Raddus_

Guardian
Not to mention we outlined the entire ice track and worked on gathering more of the materials needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back