Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Forged In Darkness I Shall Rise

Trevster2000

You may have heard of stories telling of great adventure, sieging castles, and claiming victory over many foes, but you only think of the people in those stories as heroes and don’t think about what made the person into the hero they are. My story begins in a cave deep beneath the eventual settlement of the most developed town in all of Kalros, a cave old enough to predate the town itself. This cave became my realm in which I developed my skills, only occasionally returning to the surface for a brief glimpse of sunlight before plunging back into the depths of my dark abyss. Through my time in the extensive cave system I called my home, I stumbled upon a mythical red substance capable of transmitting and creating power. I immersed myself in the inner workings of this substance and through many trials and near-death errors, developed contraptions using this material. These contraptions allowed me to bore deeper into the ground and reach higher than anyone had ever been before. When nomads eventually discovered my home, they decided to build a settlement in the location, believing my home was just a mere cave system. The day I emerged and found them digging up the land, I believed they were trespassing on my land. One of them spotted me and alerted the others to my presence. I saw that they meant no harm to me and they invited me to be a founder of the new settlement they were making. I agreed to help them with their new settlement and their leader introduced himself as Ajaxan. He asked what my name was and it took me a while to come up with one because I had lived alone for so many years and never needed one. I decided upon the name Shadow because I had lived in the darkness for so long, decided it needed a last name, and added Fox to the end; the fox was the only other creature I had encountered in my times coming up to the surface. I introduced myself as ShadowFox and we formed a friendship that has lasted what seems like an eternity. We came together and created the great town of Auru on the island of Kalros and have since then grown the town to be a true marvel of engineering. No matter where your story begins, you can do great things and meet many amazing people. Take it from me, you can’t do everything right but as long as you try, there will always be friends to assist you. Where will your journey take you?

Ajaxan

Slicer
Really love your back story, very unique! It's funny, in a game all about mining you seem to be the only one who embraced it in your story.

Back