Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla tempban reduction and the most dangerous person in community nBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOC1z

Muted
nBoi didnt get banned after all these screenshots I just wanted to show people thats why opened this appeal. I would be glad to see your own thoughts about both me and nBoi.

nBoi

Muted
Bruh. You got a warn because of bullying people. And please stop denying the fact you always doxx and bully people and I am pretty sure bat and koi and some other staff know about it. Please stop denying it. This screenshot was 3 days ago
i just have warning about doxxing, not bullying. + you clip a piece of sentence from the correspondence and send it here.

1659134199907.png
before the correspondence you tell that I mistreated my town members, and when i reply to you, you deny and try to talk about old issues.
1659134317364.png

and screenshots I said there
1659134406883.png1659134417609.png1659134432354.png1659134451677.png

Edit: You can't expect anyone to be calm when slandering someone.

Lampp_

This entire post is literally just “YOU BULLIED ME IM THE VICTIM, NO YOU BULLIED ME IM THE VICTIM” both sides are wrong we get it

Piruletaas

Sentry
First of all, i already got a warning about doxxing situations, it's ridiculous that you brought this up because you bullied and banned

It's not ridiculous, it's interesting know the intentions that Lokans have... Apparently people who don't do anything bad in the game are the worst from my pov.

Eyvah

i just have warning about doxxing, not bullying. + you clip a piece of sentence from the correspondence and send it here.

View attachment 4903
before the correspondence you tell that I mistreated my town members, and when i reply to you, you deny and try to talk about old issues.
View attachment 4904

and screenshots I said there
View attachment 4905View attachment 4906View attachment 4907View attachment 4908

Edit: You can't expect anyone to be calm when slandering someone.
Bro I don't understand a single thing about what you said please elaborate and I don't understand anything about these screenshots, Did you run out of screenshots or what?

dnalol

Muted
i can’t believe I read all this. W koc for translating although I can’t be certain you will be unbanned for saying you enjoyed doxxing even with those circumstances but if what koc said was true I agree with him. #FreeKingOfZyre

Dae_

Muted
Personally, although me and Koc haven't had amazing personal experiences and to be fair, we don't really like eachother, I don't believe he deserves a ban for bullying here. Maybe a mute at most? Saying he enjoyed it probably wasn't the best phrasing but people like nBoi don't deserve to be in the community no matter the way out in my opinion 🤷

dnalol

Muted
Personally, although me and Koc haven't had amazing personal experiences and to be fair, we don't really like eachother, I don't believe he deserves a ban for bullying here. Maybe a mute at most? Saying he enjoyed it probably wasn't the best phrasing but people like nBoi don't deserve to be in the community no matter the way out in my opinion 🤷
Don’t flame me if I’m wrong, isn’t this also his first offense of bullying?? Also it seems this was more for self defense towards the other Turks and himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back