Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla tempban reduction and the most dangerous person in community nBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

nBoi

Muted
You were the only person that knew my information because of a screenshare, Kekyoin had nothing to do with it and he didn't even played loka thats why got him to doxx me
you didnt even played with us more than 4 days what screenshare are you talking about? You must ask kekyoin how he did find and why did, not me.

KOC1z

Muted
KOC1Z you have to be honest, you're angry with me for getting banned and that's why you shared this post. if they wanted to report me (vergili250 or other people) could have reported me, not you. and these events are past events. I learned from the past and stopped doxxing.
I know you for 2 years now and you are not a person who can change. You should stop pretending like you are innocent. You have doxxed a lot of people in turkish servers such as Aplext,demirfurkii etc and you should know this best because you looked to rules detailedly before you even play loka actively. You reported 3 players when you had only 2-3 hours on Loka

Eyvah

you didnt even played with us more than 4 days what screenshare are you talking about? You must ask kekyoin how he did find and why did, not me.
More than 4 days????? I was in your town for a whole month what are you talking about??? Even the admins know that because I took my own stuff you tried to report me from town betrayel even tho I only took the stuff I earned myself. Then where did u learn my information or where Kekyoin did? He didn't even know me or had nothing to do with me, And we were in vc at the time and right at the time he doxxed me in the general chat you told Rea4PeR to look in the general chat and said ''Someone is being a bully, What should I do?'' please stop lying.

nBoi

Muted
I know you for 2 years now and you are not a person who can change. You should stop pretending like you are innocent. You have doxxed a lot of people in turkish servers such as Aplext,demirfurkii etc and you should know this best because you looked to rules detailedly before you even play loka actively. You reported 3 players when you had only 2-3 hours on Loka
You know as well as I do that dox is not important in the Turkish minecraft community, even the term doxx is a concept I just learned. Such a concept is not even a concept that Turkish players know until they join foreign servers. I stopped doing it after I learned the importance of it.

Eyvah

You know as well as I do that dox is not important in the Turkish minecraft community, even the term doxx is a concept I just learned. Such a concept is not even a concept that Turkish players know until they join foreign servers. I stopped doing it after I learned the importance of it.
No. Even way before you started playing loka, you and ur friends doxxed players playing in your server.

K4ppah

Slicer
+1 After what i saw here, I'm completly sure I never saw someone like nBoi, The ammount of doxxes sent by him is just unhuman, I cant imagine we have someone like him in the loka community. How can u be such a person to literally cause harm to a person's little brother just because of a game? If Koc's first offense was a perma' ban I dont know what this guy even deserves, I can literally count more than 15 doxxes all at once and still this guy is seen as a victim to the loka staff

Eyvah

+1 After what i saw here, I'm completly sure I never saw someone like nBoi, The ammount of doxxes sent by him is just unhuman, I cant imagine we have someone like him in the loka community. How can u be such a person to literally cause harm to a person's little brother just because of a game? If Koc's first offense was a perma' ban I dont know what this guy even deserves, I can literally count more than 15 doxxes all at once and still this guy is seen as a victim to the loka staff
Exactly.

Eyvah

i didnt ask him to doxx you.
Bro please stop lying now, I didnt even talked to Kekyoin once in my life and out of nowhere he got all that information and somehow at the exact same time he doxxed me you told us to look in the general chat????? Just stop bro just agree. I have not even talked to kekyoin once look at the screenshot

Attachments

• image_2022-07-29_201942577.png
    image_2022-07-29_201942577.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 20

nBoi

Muted
when i sent that photo to akhisarli we were like brothers. We were trusting each other very well, it was not even a threat. even we have a discord with people we're really close. I've met with people from that discord in real life i met in game.

Last edited:

KOC1z

Muted
You knew how important doxx concept is and you have also edited rules of your server before you doxx Akhisarlı and his brother1659140461462.png1659140471262.png

K4ppah

Slicer
when i sent that photo to akhisarli we were like brothers. We were trusting each other very well, it was not even a threat. even we have a discord with people we're really close. I've met with people in real life i met in game.
Still doesnt change the other like 15 doxxes, it has no excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back