Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla tempban reduction and the most dangerous person in community nBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOC1z

Muted
1659136582280.png
The censored kid here is the brother of Akhisarlı and the message that is censored is the name of AKHISARLI.
1659136630642.png 1659136643199.png 1659136651900.png 1659136658579.png 1659136665108.png 1659136670902.png

Attachments

• 1659136638358.png
    1659136638358.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 8

98d_

Slicer
Hello fellow Lokans and Staff,
I got permabanned on 27th July 2022 at 10:32 AM lokan time for bullying the player called nBoi. Firstly I want to apologize to every single person that I have bullied or been toxic except nBoi. I haven’t been a helpful person to this community but I won’t turn a blind eye to a dangerous man in this community. nBoi has doxxed and threatened a lot of turkish players and he used his friend Kekyo1n/Kekyoin#1508/Elena Queen#9127 and his other friend FzDarks/FzDarks#0001 to doxx turkish loka players and when the player who was doxxed by Kekyo1n reported him for doxxing people because nBoi won’t risk to get banned, the staff wanted him to provide a proof that they were friends. However, when nBoi reported xSnipe_TR, Bekogod, and HoliganMustyy, he lied to staff that he will move his house because he was doxxed by them, which let them get permabanned without any warnings. Now I will share a lot of ss of him threatening and doxxing other players. These screenshots are requested from the doxxed players. I appreciate them for providing me these screenshots, putting themselves and family members in danger because they can get doxxed by nBoi himself or by his friends. Here are the screenshots that nBoi threatened or doxxed players:

View attachment 4872This is the player called demirfurkii and nBoi said his head looks like a pearView attachment 4873
View attachment 4874In this ss TristeZion said max trakya(truckia) müzik öretmeni(öğretmeni) mentioning that they are knowing AKHISARLI’s school and teachersView attachment 4875

View attachment 4877I am translating this screenshot because google translate cant translate trvulgarism bi sus amına koyayım=shut the f up/ amına koyayım= f your py çirkin orospu evladı=ugly son of a b banlatcam şimdi o olcak =I will get you banned that will be çok kaşınma abicim = dont ask for mate ne knk doxx videonu mu yolliyim= what mate should I send your doxx video

View attachment 4878 View attachment 4879the thing he said his the name of Akhisarlı

View attachment 4880 View attachment 4881
I wasn’t going to appeal but I thought about it yesterday. I only want a reduction to a temp ban so that I can know when I will get unbanned that’s all. If I don’t get a ban reduction, Such bad persons like nBoi should not be a part of this community. He has doxxed Akhisarlı’s little brother and lied to staff that he will move his house. That’s why we don’t know what will he do next to harm this community and players who are part of it.

Because i can only add 10 files max, I put the other screenshots in the comments below.
+1

Ankqq

+1 nboi should be banned because it is dangerous and harmful to Turkish community and also because it is too toxic and doxxing everyone. Also, nboi used cheats on other Turkish servers but i don't know if it is used in Loka but i think this fact does not change the fact that he is cheating.

Eyvah

+1 nboi should be banned because it is dangerous and harmful to Turkish society and also because it is too toxic and doxxing everyone. Also, nboi used cheats on other Turkish servers but i don't know if it is used in Loka but i think this fact does not change the fact that he is cheating.
I remember when I was from his side, in vc he said ''I am gonna come to garama ri with esp so I can locate the invis''. I don't have any proof or recording of it but pretty sure he came to garama ri with it.

nBoi

Muted
I remember when I was from his side, in vc he said ''I am gonna come to garama ri with esp so I can locate the invis''. I don't have any proof or recording of it but pretty sure he came to garama ri with it.
i am pretty sure i am playing with Lunar at Loka

KOC1z

Muted
this screenshot is taken from my dm's with akhi, i never sent it anyone, and like i said, nevertheless i got warned about it.
That doesnt mean that you cant doxx akhisarlı with his brother's photo you are sending him because you want to show him that you have his photo.Sending doxx on DM without sending it anywhere public is also bannable you know it the best because you reported xSnipe_TR and BEKOGOD

Ankqq

I don't know as i don't use cheats but after some research i saw that what you said might come true thx :)

nBoi

Muted
KOC1Z you have to be honest, you're angry with me for getting banned and that's why you shared this post. if they wanted to report me (vergili250 or other people) could have reported me, not you. and these events are past events. I learned from the past and stopped doxxing.

Eyvah

KOC1Z you have to be honest, you're angry with me for getting banned and that's why you shared this post. if they wanted to report me (vergili250 or other people) could have reported me, not you. and these events are past events. I learned from the past and stopped doxxing.
You are a bigger doxxer than him in anyway, You didn't even stopped doxxing? You got your friend to doxx me because you would get banned. You were the only person that knew my information because of a screenshare, Kekyoin had nothing to do with it and he didn't even played loka thats why got him to doxx me, I do think you are the person that should get banned instead of KocZilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back