Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla tempban reduction and the most dangerous person in community nBoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

nBoi

Muted
Still doesnt change the other like 15 doxxes, it has no excuse
there are just 2 doxxes (except akhi) made by me and i got warned. These doxxes before than my warning. and im not Kekyoin

Edit: Kekyoin is a person who continues doxxing and his discord account is banned and that is his new account
1659141993802.png

Eyvah

there are just 2 doxxes (except akhi) made by me and i got warned. These doxxes before than my warning. and im not Kekyoin

Edit: Kekyoin is a person who continues doxxing and his discord account is banned and that is his new account
View attachment 4933
and he is one of your bestfriends and you made him doxx me twice, just stop denying it.

KOC1z

Muted
im not ankqx, im just making plugins for that server, not more.
View attachment 4932
This message got edited because your friend mental was doxxed(crying records) by some poena saga players. You claimed that you are only a plugin maker for poena saga but every turk knows that you are more than a plugin maker. Dont try to trick people who dont know about poena saga.

KOC1z

Muted

View attachment 4933
Dont act like you dont know Kekyoin he is the person who you trust most 1659142315762.png
irl friend :dDDD

K4ppah

Slicer

View attachment 4933
Just 2 doxxes?!? What do u mean by that, only 1 is supposed to be a perma ban, also revealing other ppl's names, location etc are also considered doxx if u don't know about that, im tired of seeing screenshoots of u threatning doxxes, or stuff with other player's families, real names...
Btw its already very clear that u are assisting ur friend on doxxing

Lurnn

Slicer
A message to any Turkish players who read this
Please stop sharing any personal information with anyone, I've never seen a community with so much doxxing, you make the 1.7 community look like saints.

Stop sharing your personal information!

nBoi

Muted
Just 2 doxxes?!? What do u mean by that, only 1 is supposed to be a perma ban, also revealing other ppl's names, location etc are also considered doxx if u don't know about that, im tired of seeing screenshoots of u threatning doxxes, or stuff with other player's families, real names...
Btw its already very clear that u are assisting ur friend on doxxing
I'm not helping anyone doxx someone. It is kekyoin has to take responsibility for his own actions, not me. stop being hater.
where is the threats, where is family names?

Eyvah

just because im close friends with kekyoin doesn't mean I want him to spread your doxx.
bro I swear you are the best lying person I have ever seen. 1st Kekyoin did not know about me, He didn't even know who I was. 2nd At the exact moment Kekyoin doxxed me you told everyone in the vc to look in the general channel. 3rd How did he learned about my information then? So you are saying kekyoin just wanted to doxx someone randomly and just guessed some of their information??? As I said before 100 millon times, Kekyoin did not even know who I was and I never talked to him even once. Look at the screenshot below.

Attachments

• image_2022-07-29_210123715.png
    image_2022-07-29_210123715.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 13

Eyvah

A message to any Turkish players who read this
Please stop sharing any personal information with anyone, I've never seen a community with so much doxxing, you make the 1.7 community look like saints.

Stop sharing your personal information!
Lurnn, that is why we want nBoi to get banned. This man doxxed so many people before and now he is getting his friends to doxx people because he would get banned. I have never seen this much of a toxic guy before. Why would you share some photo of someones little brother or doxx little kids??? Why is this guy still in Loka community?

Eyvah

I'm not helping anyone doxx someone. It is kekyoin has to take responsibility for his own actions, not me. stop being hater.
where is the threats, where is family names?
he is sharing my family names here

Attachments

• image_2022-07-29_210526878.png
    image_2022-07-29_210526878.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back