Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoraWhy

+1 in the passt he was toxic but he changed since last appeal and he helped me to learn loka I think he deserves to unban

m3ntal_

This is dae’s response, as he is muted on forums I am posting it for him.

Having your second sentence be a lie may not be a great start to your appeal, and i'm not 100% sure why you're lying and saying I've forgiven you. You were an incredibly toxic player and you saying I've forgiven you when I've done nothing of the sort just proves that there's been no reformation that I can see.

Having you on the server wasn't enjoyable and you quite honestly made a lot of people not want to play. This is not even mentioning the many times you alted and were caught, what about the times you weren't? Once you can actually show some sort of reformation I'd be happy to +1, but right now is most definitely not the time for you to be unbanned.

If you were genuinely apologetic, you wouldn't have only apologised just over a week before your appeal. If you're going to include me in your appeal, please do not get your friends to pressure me into trying to +1.
Koc is banned from Forums im reply for him

i leaved from dm group. Your best friend erwin told me you accepted my apology. I told you before, my apology to you is not about appeal. I even apologized to my friend in Valorant. I think I used him to give a +1 too.

JTGc5

My opinion is that he should be unbanned he indicated that he regrets using alts very much +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back