Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterLarry

I really don't enjoy it when people ping their discords for +1s. Really just bothers me. Let people read the appeal themselves and don't pressure people to send +1s if they don't want to. Another thing, I don't know for sure about the situation regarding Koc copying Milo's or anyone else's appeals and changing a few words but if that is in fact the case I am sure it will be denied. If you need a Lokan Lawyer to present your case (wink wink) I am happy to help you make your case more presentable and take the proper route to appealing. I do not know Koc personally that well, but I do think that if they want ANY chance at all of being unbanned they should have taken the most proper way of contacting a higher up to be unbanned or unmuted on the forums to post their own appeal, so I am in agreement with Koi. However, there is a common precedent set where players have made posts and replies for other players regarding appealing. What is the bigger issue is how players are now using that system of having friends bypass punishments to make open statements in reply to other posts that do not regard them, such as the reply earlier made for Dae_. I believe that if Dae_ would like to speak his mind he could appeal for a forums unmute/unban and have his mind be spoken by himself, rather than having a proxy deliver his thoughts for him. I will -1 this on the points previously stated, but I do hope you reform and become a more positive figure in the community, and come back once you have a more appropriately created appeal be created.

_Lentt

I really don't enjoy it when people ping their discords for +1s. Really just bothers me. Let people read the appeal themselves and don't pressure people to send +1s if they don't want to. Another thing, I don't know for sure about the situation regarding Koc copying Milo's or anyone else's appeals and changing a few words but if that is in fact the case I am sure it will be denied. If you need a Lokan Lawyer to present your case (wink wink) I am happy to help you make your case more presentable and take the proper route to appealing. I do not know Koc personally that well, but I do think that if they want ANY chance at all of being unbanned they should have taken the most proper way of contacting a higher up to be unbanned or unmuted on the forums to post their own appeal, so I am in agreement with Koi. However, there is a common precedent set where players have made posts and replies for other players regarding appealing. What is the bigger issue is how players are now using that system of having friends bypass punishments to make open statements in reply to other posts that do not regard them, such as the reply earlier made for Dae_. I believe that if Dae_ would like to speak his mind he could appeal for a forums unmute/unban and have his mind be spoken by himself, rather than having a proxy deliver his thoughts for him. I will -1 this on the points previously stated, but I do hope you reform and become a more positive figure in the community, and come back once you have a more appropriately created appeal be created.
Koc Says : Contrary to what you said, I did not tell anyone to force give +1.
I sent my appeal link from discord dm to Loka players
Screenshot_2023-04-17-13-07-39-44_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

This is The proof
some turks done something like that im not that type of guy i dont do that type of things
I joined loka last year you probably been around more than me, I saw multiple ppl being banned on loka forums and getting unbanned. I am pretty sure u seen too, u telling me if i want to get unbanned u should make yourself a appeal is surprised me

Last edited:

LobsterLarry

I understand you are unable to make your own posts on here however I believe it would at least in your case be a better look if perhaps you managed to contact staff on the replies, as I stated there is a precedent of people appealing for others which is fine, but after the initial appeal you perhaps might in the future let staff know you’d like to represent yourself in replies and I’m sure they’d allow you to.

w4bys

Muted
Koc says,
Im giving u the same response i gave to koi before i asked magpieman to unban me from forums so i can contct to people thru my appeal and defend myself I asked 2 of the elders to unban me aswell but they did not see my messages
Thats why my friends are responding for me

Prodxgy

except for the fact that dae was mentioned in the appeal, which is why he wanted to reply?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We have recently been provided evidence from multiple sources of you doxing and using targeted hate speech since the start of this year. On top of that, we believe you were still ban evading after our response to this appeal reducing your ban length. Due to both of these reasons, we will be revoking our previous decision and leaving the ban in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back