Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

KocZilla unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

koi0001

Guardian
If we've muted/banned their forum account does it not seem kind of silly to circumvent that by posting their appeal/replies for them?

If Koc was genuinely interested in being unbanned from Loka and not wasting admins time anymore then we'd probably be willing to let his account be unbanned if he asked.

That's just my thoughts though.

M3ntal_

If we've muted/banned their forum account does it not seem kind of silly to circumvent that by posting their appeal/replies for them?

If Koc was genuinely interested in being unbanned from Loka and not wasting admins time anymore then we'd probably be willing to let his account be unbanned if he asked.

Koc is banned from forums im reply for him

Forum account got banned for posting something troll before. Afterwards, he wrote to magpiemana for the appeals he would open, but he did not receive a reply.

_Lentt

I don't think koczilla will do what he did again and I think koczilla should be unbanned because he has been banned for a long time
+1 <3

mindblaster007

Milo had more alt account than koc but they unbanned him
He hasn't been alt account for 6 months, the important thing is that he's changed
Yeah, but Milo actually wrote his own appeal. You just took his and reworded it with some structure changes. Not to mention your username alone, imo at least, should be enough to keep you banned. I mean, how can you say you’ve changed with a username like that and after literally copying someone else’s appeal? It’s probably also worth mentioning that amount of alts doesn’t change anything, it’s more so the fact of how recent it was and the fact that there were that many. It shows you were determined to bypass the ban, henceforth breaking the rules.

M3ntal_

Yeah, but Milo actually wrote his own appeal. You just took his and reworded it with some structure changes. Not to mention your username alone, imo at least, should be enough to keep you banned. I mean, how can you say you’ve changed with a username like that and after literally copying someone else’s appeal? It’s probably also worth mentioning that amount of alts doesn’t change anything, it’s more so the fact of how recent it was and the fact that there were that many. It shows you were determined to bypass the ban, henceforth breaking the rules.

prepared while talking to a friend in vc

_Lentt

I also noticed that Koc's first sentence sounded very similar to Milo's appeal. Even in history there are such examples. There are commanders who have reapplied the tactics of a previously successful commander. Btw Kocc was in vc with me personally while preparing this appeal. And how do you know so easily whether a person has changed or not? It's really hard to understand. I think you have special powers or smh like that

HyperTotodile

Slicer

100% disagree. This is not consistent with my experience posting appeals on behalf of others. Just off the top of my head:

-I posted all of UHC’s appeals for the past 2 and a half years
-This includes players who lacked a forums account and couldn’t make one such as Connosaurus, so Sparky told me to post Connosaurus’ appeal in his stead. This occurred in February 2021 iirc, could be wrong about the month.
-I posted AzTk_Engineer’s appeal back in August 2022
-I posted appeals for BeansCord members back in December 2022 iirc, could be wrong about the month though.

And that’s all off the top of my head. If I dug deeper I could definitely find precedent for this NOT being the admin’s stance with respect to banned player’s appeals being posted by other players. I understand it’s just your thoughts, but I still think it’s important to establish precedent and hold consistency in how staff treat ban appeals moving forwards.

The recent Dae_ ban appeal, for example, provided concrete precedent for how staff and players alike will need to clearly communicate in order to handle incidents of town betrayal.

+0, I genuinely don’t know Koc, so my opinion of this appeal is absolutely worthless.

AKHISARLI

Muted
the random army of turks has been summoned again to +1

Turks(not racism i am turk, they are turks are in a big misunderstanding) do not fully understand this, sending +1 isnt changing anything If you have 10x +1 50x -1 It doesnt change anything if admins think your ban should be lifted. But they are still pinging discords for +1 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back