Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

LobsterLarry for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebbyV

Muted
doesn’t that prove my point that even after Larry got a reputation as a scammer by scamming dae he still was given and left as sentry and still had a good reputation?
wow it's almost like sentries are allowed to scam people (they are (just because he did doesn't make him a worse staff member))

Scotlxnd

Sentry
doesn’t that prove my point that even after Larry got a reputation as a scammer by scamming dae he still was given and left as sentry and still had a good reputation?
I don’t think he had a "good" reputation but it wasn’t bad either, but it doesn’t matter if he got a good or a bad reputation, what matters is that this isn’t the first time he has done this, this might be why so many people react to it, because he did it again. I was barely involved in the dae thing so im not sure what happened after.

SebbyV

Muted
I don’t think he had a "good" reputation but it wasn’t bad either, but it doesn’t matter if he got a good or a bad reputation, what matters is that this isn’t the first time he has done this, this might be why so many people react to it, because he did it again. I was barely involved in the dae thing so im not sure what happened after.
again NOT AGAINST THE RULES

ElAkame

Slicer
Looks like its only Vinovia that thinks this was a good thing, seems like all Vinovians have the same way of thinking, if Larry wasnt the person here those vinovians wouldve never interfered, crazy the things people do for their friends, if you know hes wrong just keep your mouth shut whats so hard? And a BANNED player is talking? thats 2 Important people of Vinovia that are banned now, lets see whos next :eek:

lilfros

Slicer
yea bro gave all of dae's stuff back because you guys held his own stuff hostage 😂 that switch up was crazy

Lampp_

whats the difference between Larry stealing his stuff and Larry stealing daes why should he be demoted or denied guardian when he wasn’t denied guardian for this? No action was taken the first time around despite being a much worse inside. If you commit a crime you don’t need to commit twice to get convicted lmao

whats the difference between Larry stealing his stuff and Larry stealing daes why should he be demoted or denied guardian when he wasn’t denied guardian for this? No action was taken the first time around despite being a much worse inside. If you commit a crime you don’t need to commit twice to get convicted lmao
The main difference here is that Dae had some sort of background/bad reputation on Loka, so I believe some people thought what happened to him was karma of some sort (admittedly a very immature way to think). Gamer on the other hand has done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment, especially coming from Larry...

LobsterLarry

1) Gamer got the money in full for the town, only lost 4 lore after I picked up the shulker box HE placed and HE broke
2) Akame did not have cores full of cash and sets... not at all... He literally had shulkers that were entirely empty except maybe a small amount of potions.

ElAkame

Slicer
1) Gamer got the money in full for the town, only lost 4 lore after I picked up the shulker box HE placed and HE broke
2) Akame did not have cores full of cash and sets... not at all... He literally had shulkers that were entirely empty except maybe a small amount of potions.
So ur saying all of my stuff did not have any sets or cash? Thats really funny as people know how much i am worth on Loka, that is just an absolute lie. Everyone knows i have shulkers of sets and cores.

Larry at this point, no matter what you say it just sounds like a pathetic attempt at damage mitigation... I doubt anyone is going to believe anything you say from now on, apart from the echo chamber you entertain with the vinovia goons. You dug your own grave, so just stop trying to justify or make the entire thing seem like it was blown out of proportions, as you're just making a bigger fool of yourself... 💀

Swin

Slicer
-1 stealing from other ppl, may not be bannable in some cases, but definitely makes ppl stop playing the server :/ And i dont think loka staff wants someone who does that to other players

Lampp_

The main difference here is that Dae had some sort of background/bad reputation on Loka, so I believe some people thought what happened to him was karma of some sort (admittedly a very immature way to think). Gamer on the other hand has done absolutely nothing to deserve such treatment, especially coming from Larry...
That doesn’t matter he still “broke the rules” if you hack against a hacker your still hacking and get banned so tell me the logic behind trying to get him demoted lol

LobsterLarry

So ur saying all of my stuff did not have any sets or cash? Thats really funny as people know how much i am worth on Loka, that is just an absolute lie. Everyone knows i have shulkers of sets and cores.
if thats the case then why did you need my money to cover your buy for the town and not just buy it on your own

H4pnotic

That doesn’t matter he still “broke the rules” if you hack against a hacker your still hacking and get banned so tell me the logic behind trying to get him demoted lol
Because he shouldnt have a position of power of he is known for scamming like what?? the whole point of being sentry is that your trustworthy which Larry is not new players wont want to interact with him in anyway shape or form when it comes to trades ect as hes now known for scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back