Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

NEED BUILDER FOR A PERSONAL CASTLE

Mr_Void99

Hello
I Mr_Void99 need a player with decent building abilities for building a castle.
I am not a very good builder because I make plain boxes made of one block ;P
I need a player to make me a castle with several rooms, a storage room, a command center and a small courtyard in the center with an open ceiling.
If you are interested please post below pictures of builds you have done for references and your price.
The building will take place in Toraston and you will be given a zone for (x) amount of time and you will have that (x) amount of time to build it. Most materials will be provided. You will be paid after the building is completed; not before. I will pay you if I accept your price. I am a little short on money atm but if your price is reasonable I will pay it.
Thank You For Your Time
-Mr_Void99
!!!EXPIRED!!!

Last edited:

mindblaster007

Hello
I Mr_Void99 need a player with decent building abilities for building a castle.
I am not a very good builder because I make plain boxes made of one block ;P
I need a player to make me a castle with several rooms, a storage room, a command center and a small courtyard in the center with an open ceiling.
If you are interested please post below pictures of builds you have done for references and your price.
The building will take place in Toraston and you will be given a zone for (x) amount of time and you will have that (x) amount of time to build it. Most materials will be provided. You will be paid after the building is completed; not before. I will pay you if I accept your price. I am a little short on money atm but if your price is reasonable I will pay it.
Thank You For Your Time
-Mr_Void99
I'll do it for free as long as you give me the dimensions. I have past experience on two other servers. The only problem is that @Cryptite would allow me to have an alt on to do so. I can't leave my town with my main because there is no one I can trust with the town and I'm keeping it running for someone else.

P.S. @Cryptite or @Magpieman can I please use an alt to help build this castle? Once the castle is done the alt will never join the server again.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
I'll do it for free as long as you give me the dimensions. I have past experience on two other servers. The only problem is that @Cryptite would allow me to have an alt on to do so. I can't leave my town with my main because there is no one I can trust with the town and I'm keeping it running for someone else.

P.S. @Cryptite or @Magpieman can I please use an alt to help build this castle? Once the castle is done the alt will never join the server again.

I'm afraid there are no exceptions to the no alt account rule. You can be added as a temp builder in foreign towns. However people are able to raid as a temp builder since they not officially a member of the town. As a result there obviously needs to be a level of trust between you and Mr_Void.

Mr_Void99

Yeah, I can add you as a temp builder, thats what I meant by giving you a zone for (x) amount of time ;) If you are still interested?

Back