Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Official Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Added a server announcement when match of VotA has begun.
  • Losers of arena matches will now be told how many hearts the winner had upon the match's end.
  • Small tuning to arena matchmaking (wasn't doing what it was supposed to).

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Player "Score" is now shown in the tab list during VotA games. Currently, a kill nets you one point and a capture nets you 3. This scoring system is a WIP and possibly subject to change.
  • A Red or Blue firework will launch from a captured artifact to indicate a capture to people from afar. Also because it's exciting.
  • Problems with disappearing scoreboards should hopefully now be fixed.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
All horses at spawn are now subject to the following protections. While in the spawn region, horses cannot:
Be ridden, leashed, be attacked, or have their inventory access (stolen from).

This is to ensure that in the future, when people come to spawn for various reasons, if even to hang out; they can bring their horses and leash them while being confident that they won't be stolen or attacked. This should create a better atmosphere for player interaction and RP at spawn when Spawn Town gets implemented.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
All unique plugin sounds (arenas, pvp, queue updates, notifications) are now specific and audible to their intended player, rather than environmental. You should no longer be subject to the startling wither noises of nearby arena-queuers.

Some particles have been added/changed as well.

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
You should no longer be subject to the startling wither noises of nearby arena-queuers.
I have no idea why, but I found this funny. Why did I find this funny...?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • When in a party, instead of seeing 0, your 'score' is now your 2v2 personal rating.
  • Use of /join and /spawn (for Sentries) is no longer usable when in PvP combat.
  • /arena stats now shows your (1v1 for now) arena ladder rank.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Too-long named players should no longer get kicked in parties now.
  • Players accidentally dropping VotA by hitting the title screen instead of respawn should now be properly restored upon login.

Jedoi

Slicer
I tried /menu. In the PvP section, it said "help on towns". Also, the I clicked the fire to go back to menu but it did work. I could only move it around. Also, you should have something about VotA in the PvP section.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
MinecraftJedi127 said:
I tried /menu. In the PvP section, it said "help on towns". Also, the I clicked the fire to go back to menu but it did work. I could only move it around. Also, you should have something about VotA in the PvP section.

Fixed, and the VotA section will come soon.

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:

Fixed, and the VotA section will come soon.

PvP still says "Help on towns"...

Artagan

Slicer
Cryptite said:
  • Implemented a pleasant, far more readable and navigatable Menu system, accessed through /menu, /town help, and /arena presently.

navigable*

Also, I love this. There are some little errors and odd things, but overall it's cool and unique.

Jedoi

Slicer
Artagan said:
Cryptite said:
  • Implemented a pleasant, far more readable and navigatable Menu system, accessed through /menu, /town help, and /arena presently.

navigable*

Also, I love this. There are some little errors and odd things, but overall it's cool and unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back