Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Official Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Fixed vanished admins showing up in tab list. However, due to this change, the tab list will no longer display players on both the PvP and Loka servers. They are separate until such time as I customize our Tab List again to compensate.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • JukeLoop has been added to the server.
  • Using a Compass will now point to your town (portal's arrival point) or your /home if you have either. Otherwise, it will point to the regular world spawn. Not sure why I didn't think of this sooner.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • /achievements has been cleaned up and organizes by achievement categories now. Should be less of a giant chat spam, sort of.
  • Earned achievement count fixed too, that was totally displaying wrong.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Market
  • Many bugfixes; should hopefully be more stable now.
  • The separate slots in the selling window are now treated as separate sales and no longer combine to create one sale.
  • 5 additional sale categories are now available, including: Common Materials, Brewing Materials, Nether, Earth Blocks, and Utility Blocks.
  • Item frames above the chests now indicate what items those chests can use.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Donations
  • Players who gained access to pets now have an in-game command to use, /pets in which they are able to choose from any of the passive mobs as pets, instead of being confined to one choice.

Lazuli73

Slicer
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Cryptite said:
Murders
  • Slayings between town members are no longer displayed in public.
Awesome! Laz killing us won't spam chat anymore!

Its not like I'm a blood thirsty serial killer out looking for fresh meat to harvest for my carnivorous ostriches to eat.

Jedoi

Slicer
Lazuli73 said:
MinecraftJedi127 said:
Cryptite said:
Murders
  • Slayings between town members are no longer displayed in public.
Awesome! Laz killing us won't spam chat anymore!

Its not like I'm a blood thirsty serial killer out looking for fresh meat to harvest for my carnivorous ostriches to eat.
I'm still scared you're going to enderpearl kill me.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Market
  • Added the first of a new player preferences system, Quick Marketing. Enabling this allows you to shift-click items either to buy or remove sales. Selling still functions the same way, but with shift-click you can now immediately buy or remove sales provided you have the proper materials in your inventory. This bypasses confirmation dialogs. This can be enabled by shift-clicking any sale.
  • Additional pages of sales no longer strangely show first page sales (if there are 5 or less of them)

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Market
  • Added Potions to the Market. Potions is the first of the shapeless market chest. Shapeless chests basically contain only one type of item (like potions, or in the future if added, mob heads, etc). The chests are not sorted by columns and just fill up one slot after another. For the time being, it's up to you to look through the chest to find items that you want.

Lazuli73

Slicer
It's not nasty, rum is nasty. Vodka is your best friend when you have to deal woth you and Jedi on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back