Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Official Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zor95

Slicer
No I mean if you want to place a block against a door you have to shift right-click else you'll open it. Same with other containers and things like repeaters. So we'll just have to have another block to build against now? Or does it place the block and lock/unlock?

IdkKhev

No I mean if you want to place a block against a door you have to shift right-click else you'll open it. Same with other containers and things like repeaters. So we'll just have to have another block to build against now? Or does it place the block and lock/unlock?

Just tried it out. If you try to shift right click a block to place it as you normally would on the door, then it just toggles the door's locked/unlocked state. Doesn't place the block.

Zor95

Slicer
Just tried it out. If you try to shift right click a block to place it as you normally would on the door, then it just toggles the door's locked/unlocked state. Doesn't place the block.

Alright, just curious. I probably won't kill anyone over it.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Town Zones no longer have a minimum or a maximum radius.
  • Embassies no longer have a minimum required radius, but still have a maximum radius of 30 in any direction.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Wool is now available on the Market in the Decor (previously Foliage) stall.
  • Brewing recipes that use Sugar as an ingredient now count towards Brewing
  • Cooking Bread now counts towards the Cooking town level.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Players joining and leaving Loka who are in your town will have a green name.
  • When Loka is experiencing a higher volume of players, join and quit messages will be disabled unless the respective player is in your town.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • The first of custom sounds for Loka (instead of just PvP) have been added, a lovely 'ding' when a town member signs on. You'll need to turn on downloading server resource packs of course for this to work.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Food-based town perks should now work properly.
  • Food-based town perk tooltips now all reflect that they only pertain to being in-town.
  • Dragon egg drop rate was increased from 25% to 33%
  • The Dragon Egg now behaves differently and now teleports to the player that touched it, instead of randomly off in a direction. This should allow those who obtain the egg to safely and proudly display their eggs in town if they choose. This of course subjects the egg to normal town protections, including from other town members if the egg resides in a town Zone.

Last edited:

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Market
  • Arrows, Bones, Leather, Feathers, and String were added to General Materials
  • Blaze Rods and Gunpoweder were moved from General Materials to Brewing Materials
  • Eye of Ender was removed from General Materials
  • Ender Pearls were moved from General Materials to Utility Rares
  • Added Note Block to Utility Rares... I guess...

Market
  • Added Note Block to Utility Rares... I guess...
How about them carrots?
carrot-nutrition-facts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back