Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

olpx 4 lcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

olpx

IGN olpx
Current rank: settler
What you think is expected of position: to be able to represent what your side of the community likes and wants and to respectfully and without bias state it to the guardians and elders
Why you think players should support you:
i think players should support me because i will voice out our ganking concerns and vouch and voice for our special end island or other alternatives for my pvpers
When you started playing on the server: june 2021
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent: PvP
Time zone: na eastern time zone
How often do you play (hours a day/week):3-5 hours a day 7 days a week (full time job loka player)

Arata

i will voice out our ganking concerns and vouch and voice for our special end island or other alternatives for my pvpers
Just saw some people calling you toxic on the replies.
No toxic players for LCR.

1. Olpx오늘 오전 3:35​

@IDuelI

2. [오전 3:35]
    if you guys don’t vote for me

3. [오전 3:35]
    then we can’t get end ganks

4. [오전 3:35]
    and i need end ganks

YOU TRYING LCR FOR YOUR OWN FUN.

I know some people hate the update of end becoming yellow tag, but you can still kill and gank people at Zyre.

I think we need to keep end and nether in yellow tag to encourage new players to settle on Loka MC

Last edited:

Qfu

Slicer
+1 Known him for a very long time and I know his knowledge and experience in the game is a great fit for the LCR team.

olpx

Just saw some people calling you toxic on the replies.
No toxic players for LCR.

1. Olpx오늘 오전 3:35​

@IDuelI

2. [오전 3:35]
    if you guys don’t vote for me

3. [오전 3:35]
    then we can’t get end ganks

4. [오전 3:35]
    and i need end ganks

YOU TRYING LCR FOR YOUR OWN FUN.

I know some people hate the update of end becoming yellow tag, but you can still kill and gank people at Zyre.

I think we need to keep end and nether in yellow tag to encourage new players to settle on Loka MC
the people calling me toxic in replies are also my loka minecraft enemies ofc they will call me toxic but this forum post isn’t to argue this

czmpos

Slicer
+1 BRING BACK END GANKS
I think we all loved end ganks or we want them back but, please think about the builders and admins working on zyre, a lot of time has been spent on that world and we should appreciate that they made an entire island for us to ONLY GANK.

olpx

I think we all loved end ganks or we want them back but, please think about the builders and admins working on zyre, a lot of time has been spent on that world and we should appreciate that they made an entire island for us to ONLY GANK.
yes but we only asked for no invis in end ganks not a whole island that people worked on we dont want a sexy island with 0 fps we want end stone and chorus plants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back