Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

olpx 4 lcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevvyVR

Muted
this could mean a million things seems like your just trying to nuke my appeal as you have no solid proof
It’s so obvious what this means, your trying to get a photo of my face/doxx from some other people

DevvyVR

Muted
he does that to every one, everytime, after he dies at a gank or something happens, the screenshot you provided has camel saying I have authism and olpx basically saying this will not stop me from killing you in a block game.

this is not a ban appeal, its an lcr appeal, you should sent it to magpieman or bat instead of sending it here if you think you are being bullied.

Olpx has been around the community for a long time, knows the community and understands what they want, I think he would be a good lcr and suggest nice things to the admins. Even tho he might be little toxic, he would be a very good fit for lcr, nobody's perfect.

However, if you think he is toxic and doesnt know anything else other than ganking, and think you would be a better fit, you can apply for yourself right here: Community Representative Applications
I could give 2 shits about applying for lcr, why should we give someone the “loka community representative” role if the person representing has not had the best history and experience. He might know a lot of information about loka but that doesent mean he should be lcr. Shouldn’t someone who’s representing loka be non toxic, racist, etc?

Eyvah

I could give 2 shits about applying for lcr, why should we give someone the “loka community representative” role if the person representing has not had the best history and experience. He might know a lot of information about loka but that doesent mean he should be lcr. Shouldn’t someone who’s representing loka be non toxic, racist, etc?
where did u see him being racist? I was in a vc with him multiple times in different communities and never experienced something like that. Also never saw him being toxic

DevvyVR

Muted
where did u see him being racist? I was in a vc with him multiple times in different communities and never experienced something like that. Also never saw him being toxic
multiple times in vc, i dont clip at all but im just saying i don t think we should let someone represent loka who is toxic

Eyvah

multiple times in vc, i dont clip at all but im just saying i don t think we should let someone represent loka who is toxic
well, if u cant proove it then thats on u cause he was never toxic to us. Or instead of waiting for him to make a lcr application, you could have reported to magpieman or bat3415

Greeneryy

Muted
well, if u cant proove it then thats on u cause he was never toxic to us. Or instead of waiting for him to make a lcr application, you could have reported to magpieman or bat3415
Eyvah I've been getting so annoyed at you lately making unecessary comments, there's a term called minimod, which is basically acting like a moderator when you're not one with the purpose of going up certain hirarchy or to be perceived in a special way

Eyvah

Eyvah I've been getting so annoyed at you lately making unecessary comments, there's a term called minimod, which is basically acting like a moderator when you're not one with the purpose of going up certain hirarchy or to be perceived in a special way
I am just telling him that he shouldn't put this on forums and instead of messaging an admin. Nuking a person's lcr appeal will not really do anything.

I'd want to have a community representative that actually comes up with ideas, understands the community and actually knows what the community really wants, not always agreeing with whatever admins say.

Obstinance

i don't know about his attitude but he understands loka and is able to give ideas and perspectives of a player that is passionate about the server. if he’s nice then +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back