Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

olpx 4 lcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeneryy

Muted
Also it'd be crazy for gank to go back to red tag, zyre's been in Loka for a couple months now, lot of people accepted the way it is, move on, if you ever used it, you accepted it aswell, doesn't matter if you rather end ganks over zyre cause zyre is just slightly less fun for yall

czmpos

Slicer
Okay so, i went in VC with olpx so he can explain, he NEVER made fun of the autism thing, olpx just dont like camel because camel spam in olpx dm's, the solution of that its just blocking him i know, but what i want to say is olpx DOESNT care about if he is autistic or not.1675113374712.png

czmpos

Slicer
Also, yes calling a person ''Clown of the server'' is not respectful, that is a olpx mistake

olpx

Okay so, i went in VC with olpx so he can explain, he NEVER made fun of the autism thing, olpx just dont like camel because camel spam in olpx dm's, the solution of that its just blocking him i know, but what i want to say is olpx DOESNT care about if he is autistic or not.View attachment 6389
not to mention i had to unblock him to show campos the dms aswell its just petty arguing that camel continuedly does wich also lead to him getting muted

czmpos

Slicer
I won't say nothing more about this problem I think, I stay as a neutral vote in this apply till I decide if I want or not olpx as a Community Representative

czmpos

Slicer
What I recommend here is please solve your personal problems in discord or forums dm's and then talk here, also I think its a better way to understand what the other person is saying.

olpx

-1 incredibly toxic towards me in the past, this is like trusting a monkey with a grenade launcher
your just another guy from the grave come out to haunt me you spent 800 dollars on your main server and charge backed and i made fun of you for being banned for it lol

DevvyVR

Muted
your just another guy from the grave come out to haunt me you spent 800 dollars on your main server and charge backed and i made fun of you for being banned for it lol
wrong, you manipulated me into insiding wemb, doxxed me multiple times in the alliance, and was just outright toxic towards me

DevvyVR

Muted
it doesent matter if i chargebacked 800 bucks on another server i dont care about that anymore

DevvyVR

Muted
wrong, you manipulated me into insiding wemb, doxxed me multiple times in the alliance, and was just outright toxic towards me
1675135251852.pngvery old ss ik, but this is the only thing i can pull out the alliance chat since most of the things he said toxic or relating to doxxing me were in vc

Eyvah

olpx just dont like camel because camel spam in olpx dm's
he does that to every one, everytime, after he dies at a gank or something happens, the screenshot you provided has camel saying I have authism and olpx basically saying this will not stop me from killing you in a block game.

View attachment 6390very old ss ik, but this is the only thing i can pull out the alliance chat since most of the things he said toxic or relating to doxxing me were in vc
this is not a ban appeal, its an lcr appeal, you should sent it to magpieman or bat instead of sending it here if you think you are being bullied.

Olpx has been around the community for a long time, knows the community and understands what they want, I think he would be a good lcr and suggest nice things to the admins. Even tho he might be little toxic, he would be a very good fit for lcr, nobody's perfect.

However, if you think he is toxic and doesnt know anything else other than ganking, and think you would be a better fit, you can apply for yourself right here: Community Representative Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back