Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

olpx 4 lcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

P13M4N_

IGN olpx
Current rank: settler
What you think is expected of position: to be able to represent what your side of the community likes and wants and to respectfully and without bias state it to the guardians and elders
Why you think players should support you:
i think players should support me because i will voice out our ganking concerns and vouch and voice for our special end island or other alternatives for my pvpers
When you started playing on the server: june 2021
(Optional) A category within Loka you'd like to represent: PvP
Time zone: na eastern time zone
How often do you play (hours a day/week):3-5 hours a day 7 days a week (full time job loka player)
+1 BRING BACK END GANKS

czmpos

Slicer
yes but we only asked for no invis in end ganks not a whole island that people worked on we dont want a sexy island with 0 fps we want end stone and chorus plants!
A better idea would be optimize zyre and make it fps friendly or modify things on it, if end ganks come back zyre will have no players the entire time.

olpx

A better idea would be optimize zyre and make it fps friendly or modify things on it, if end ganks come back zyre will have no players the entire time.
because end ganks is the better option id love for cryptite to make a vote and ping everyone and see results it would be end 100% of the time

czmpos

Slicer
because end ganks is the better option id love for cryptite to make a vote and ping everyone and see results it would be end 100% of the time
I think we all know or most of people thinks that End was the best place for ganking, nothing is forever

PlayboiCamel

Muted
IMG_5381.png

IMG_5380.png

IMG_5382.png

You literally told my friend to stop being friends with me because I get angry and that I am a clown -1

Greeneryy

Muted
IMG_5381.png

IMG_5380.png

IMG_5382.png

You literally told my friend to stop being friends with me because I get angry and that I am a clown -1
toxic to camel? -1 infinitely times
side note: if anyone here tries to see camel as less of a person cause he has autism, go fuck yourself, I would never have knew he had autism if he didn't tell me himself, I've seen so many more people who act 10 times more silly than camel that are 'medically' normal, camel is a great guy, who's only been toxic to mfs who are purposely annoying or are toxic to him in the first place, genuinely pisses me off

"You just made a montage with a weirdo" 🤡

Last edited:

IDuelI

+1 olpx is very knowledgeable about ganks since he has played for a while when they were out and would represent pvp gank community very well​

olpx

IMG_5381.png

IMG_5380.png

IMG_5382.png

I was warning him about your past behavior if i also sent screenshots of dms you have sent me out of context it would be the same situation of you blaming everything you do on your autism even though i never mentioned it ever but you always seem to mention it whenever you do anything wrong or to get you out of any situation you have harassed many due to your autism allegations such as being toxic a few days ago in chat and saying you cant control your anger you are autistic stop ganking me im autistic it is always about your autism even though no one mentions it or cares until you start blabbing about it please stop

olpx

toxic to camel? -1 infinitely times
side note: if anyone here tries to see camel as less of a person cause he has autism, go fuck yourself, I would never have knew he had autism if he didn't tell me himself, I've seen so many more people who act 10 times more silly than camel that are 'medically' normal, camel is a great guy, who's only been toxic to mfs who are purposely annoying or are toxic to him in the first place, genuinely pisses me off
just not true refer to what i have said above

Piruletaas

Sentry
yes but we only asked for no invis in end ganks not a whole island that people worked on we dont want a sexy island with 0 fps we want end stone and chorus plants!

You just don't appreciate builders, developers and admins work and time, enough imo.

czmpos

Slicer
You just don't appreciate builders, developers and admins work and time, enough imo.
Thanks for complete the thing that i was saying, a lot of work of a lot of people is in that island and he just said '' We only asked for no invis, not a whole insland''

Greeneryy

Muted
did you not read a single thing i said? i have never made fun of his autism in fact all he does is blaming situations hes in for it
did you not read the first thing i said?
side note: if anyone
enphasis on if and anyone
I ain't ever put your name in my mouth 'kid'

calling him a kid and the clown of the server isn't quite respectful, I guess that's just how I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back