Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ez2Clutch

Username: Ez2Clutch
Perma banned
Reason: Continuous harrassment despite numerous warnings
Why I should be unbanned:
I was banned over a year ago for harrassing the player (and I believe admin at the time) Kaph. Since it's been so long I finally decided to make a ban appeal because I think I deserve a second chance. I have also changed the way I behave due to getting older in real life and will stop being toxic on loka if I get unbanned. I really enjoyed the big conquest fights and it would be nice to remember all the good moments I had playing loka.
I apologize to every player I was ever toxic/rude to and I promess it won't happen again.

Alting incident: Not a long time ago I tried joining loka randomly, not realizing I was on an alt account. Apparently you don't IP ban and it allowed me to join for like 2 minutes until I got manually banned again. I had no intention of playing the server on that alt account and since I didn't try vpning or change my IP I believe that it's clear that I didn't try alting, so I hope there's no problem with that.

Edit: I take 100% of responsability for what I did, I messed up, but if you give me another chance it won't happen again.

Last edited:

Lurnn

Slicer
+1, I've never quite heard the exact extent to this harassment but from what I've heard the single message sent shouldn't have resulted in a complete perm ban, if his overall conduct in chat is still viewed as horrible and you don't believe he has changed, give him a chance under a mute perhaps?

From what I know your stances on perm mutes have changed drastically over the years and I'm unsure if his ban was before or after this, but give him a chance I think

Last edited:

casperistrash

+1, I've never quite heard the exact extent to this harassment but from what I've heard the single message sent shouldn't have removed in a complete perm ban, if his overall conduct in chat is still viewed as horrible and you don't believe he has changed, give him a chance under a mute perhaps?

From what I know your stances on perm mutes have changed drastically over the years and I'm unsure if his ban was before or after this, but give him a chance I think
apparently its been alot more but the single message u are talking about was probably the last straw, which doesn't change the fact that he should in my opinion get unbanned, 1 year is a LOT of time and people can mature greatly in that amount of time, especially in their youth

Wemb

+1 its been a while since he was banned and I think that through the duration of his ban he has learned some more maturity and self discipline

jakeman5

Slicer
+1
As always I am a firm believer in second chances. Don't know the extent of the harassment which should be considered. However a person can drastically change in one year. Give them another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back