Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphire

That's Amphire btw.

I for one would like to +1 as I talked to Clutch a few months ago on another sever and he was pretty chill. It was a year ago and he made a mistake which we've all done. I think he deserves a second chance.

As for you Amphire if you actually read his appeal he said he'd stop being toxic on Loka. Like many other people for example SigmaFlash, who was very toxic before Loka and changed. A lot of people won't be toxic in chat or at all, but when it comes to trash towny servers outside of Loka that have people constantly trash talking ofc they're going to say something.
want to see dms of his side taking shit? im just showing mans not changed, also im pretty sure you played that "trash towny server" as well.

View attachment 2582View attachment 2583View attachment 2584-1 “ I have also changed the way I behave due to getting older in real life and will stop being toxic”. Yea, really? Heres somescreesnhots today and yesterday you pvping in a another server and being toxic/harassing other people just because you won against them. This is only a few screenshots if you want more/see this yourself i will link the discord and you can see what he said yourself. Im blocking the name if the bot (this bot saves the chat of the server ) because it includes the name of the server, I dont wanna get blamed for advertising. You havent changedView attachment 2587View attachment 2588added more, mans said he grew older
u seem so mad over stuff from another server and tbh all this stuff is true

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I will not be toxic on loka. If you don't trust me to not be toxic i'll gladly play with a perma mute. Also those screenshots are completely out of context.
Unbanning with a permamute isn't valuable in my own, and if you are going to be let back I would much rather you be completely clean than someone who is going to continue to be toxic (as evidenced by your screenshots).

casperistrash

im not mad, im just stating facts. Idc what happened in that server, ill just grind it back.
banned for packet spamming during a conquest fight to crash the server, u probably are mad because clutch steamrolled u on that server, and someone like you or jewy or anyone from ur friend group shouldn't speak about toxicity :| all of u get banned/warned on every server and now ur here to stop ur big evil enemy on a trash towny server ur addicted to from getting unbanned on a server where he won't do shit to anyone

Ez2Clutch

Unbanning with a permamute isn't valuable in my own, and if you are going to be let back I would much rather you be completely clean than someone who is going to continue to be toxic (as evidenced by your screenshots).
The difference is that those screenshots are literally from a trash towny server and not loka. I said I would stop being toxic on loka and that I thought I deserved another chance. If I get unbanned I won't be toxic, and if I turn out to be lying i'll just get perma banned again anyways so I don't see what your problem here is.

Lampp_

banned for packet spamming during a conquest fight to crash the server, u probably are mad because clutch steamrolled u on that server, and someone like you or jewy or anyone from ur friend group shouldn't speak about toxicity :| all of u get banned/warned on every server and now ur here to stop ur big evil enemy on a trash towny server ur addicted to from getting unbanned on a server where he won't do shit to anyone
you aren't wrong...

_Bl00dy

View attachment 2582View attachment 2583View attachment 2584-1 “ I have also changed the way I behave due to getting older in real life and will stop being toxic”. Yea, really? Heres somescreesnhots today and yesterday you pvping in a another server and being toxic/harassing other people just because you won against them. This is only a few screenshots if you want more/see this yourself i will link the discord and you can see what he said yourself. Im blocking the name if the bot (this bot saves the chat of the server ) because it includes the name of the server, I dont wanna get blamed for advertising. You havent changedView attachment 2587View attachment 2588added more, mans said he grew older

If you show the dates, then it can be more valid of a screenshot. Those can be old screenshots and he could’ve grown from that instance. Once again I don’t know him but I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying he changed.

Asynchronized

Slicer
If you show the dates, then it can be more valid of a screenshot. Those can be old screenshots and he could’ve grown from that instance. Once again I don’t know him but I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying he changed.
i dont think the date is even relevant its a geopol server so everyone talks like this its not a big deal
kinda low to weaponise something that isnt in the context of their appeal against them over some block game drama

_Bl00dy

i dont think the date is even relevant its a geopol server so everyone talks like this its not a big deal
kinda low to weaponise something that isnt in the context of their appeal against them over some block game drama
I agree it’s not relevant, I’m just making the argument against it if people want to make it seem relevant. The screenshots are by all means out of context and taken out of proportion.

Marioistrash

Guardian
Hey team!
“6. Do not start flame wars: Do not start arguing with someone or start a flame war.
7. Do not be rude or offensive: Though you may disagree with peoples post or opinion, keep it to yourself and only feedback constructive-criticism.” Thanks team!

_Bl00dy

Hey team!
“5. Do not start flame wars: Do not start arguing with someone or start a flame war.
6.Do not be rude or offensive: Though you may disagree with peoples post or opinion, keep it to yourself and only feedback constructive-criticism.” Thanks team!
My bad if I did break those rules

Amphire

The difference is that those screenshots are literally from a trash towny server and not loka. I said I would stop being toxic on loka and that I thought I deserved another chance. If I get unbanned I won't be toxic, and if I turn out to be lying i'll just get perma banned again anyways so I don't see what your problem here is.
I don’t understand why you are playing that server if it’s trash

Amphire

because I have friends who asked for my help?
Its “trash” tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back