Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphire

banned for packet spamming during a conquest fight to crash the server, u probably are mad because clutch steamrolled u on that server, and someone like you or jewy or anyone from ur friend group shouldn't speak about toxicity :| all of u get banned/warned on every server and now ur here to stop ur big evil enemy on a trash towny server ur addicted to from getting unbanned on a server where he won't do shit to anyone
We are not taking about me, we are taking about ez guy

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
it is trash tho and he only retaliated to you guys shit talking first you guys cant talk about shit talk jewy and you literally are the most toxic players on that server your just crying cus he steamrolled u
Again, please TAKE THIS TO DISCORD, not the Loka Forums. We are interested in EZ2Clutch's appeal, not your argument about who's more toxic, who's bad at PVP, and why some server you play on is bad.

Moosebobby

+1

Ez2Clutch is the most non toxic person ever. Those screenshots the known ddoser posted are all faked and are being posted to here to dissuade the Loka staff team from unbanning him because the known ddoser is scared of the return of TIER ONE PVPER EZ2CLUTCH. Ez2Clutch has never said anything offensive since he has been banned from loka minecraft. Infact, when he was banned from Loka minecraft he dmed me saying how upset he was and that he would be changing as a person to better fit the ideals of Loka minecraft and become an embodiment of Loka minecraft itself. I believe that Ez2Clutch has totally lived up to this and has changed immensely in order to overcome his troubled past. Do NOT listen to the faked screenshots of a known ddoser, neo-nazi, and ban evader Amphire.

Proof the screenshots are all fake: Well those screenshots are from a minecraft -> discord plugin that takes what you say ingame to a channel in discord. But it can be set up so that players with /nick show their nickname ingame on the respective discord channel. This means that someone was obviously imitating Ez2Clutch and setting him up to look toxic in order to keep him banned on Loka Minecraft. This Amphire guy is a known ddoser and hacker and is obviously behind this mastermind plot to keep TIER ONE PVPER Ez2Clutch banned off Loka Minecraft. I hope you all can see through his lies now that I've exposed him and unban Ez2Cluch, the most non toxic person I've met on minecraft.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
This has run its course. We will post when we have had time to review it.

edit: Apologies for not putting our decision at the end of the thread. Due to it being locked early, (which isn't a good sign) we had not realised we didn't communicate our views.

We will not be lifting the ban, in part because of the responses on the thread itself. We had also been provided with plenty of evidence that your behavior remained the same elsewhere, which contradicted what you claimed in your appeal. We appreciate you owning up to past mistakes but without changing the way you act we have no interest in lifting the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back