Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokou

Slicer
+1 he’s rlly nice and everyone makes stupid mistakes and it’s been a whole year I think he deserves another chance. People can deffo change and o think clutch is a good example of that

Steak__

+1 I have to hear a lot from others who told me that clutch had changed. though I haven't talked to him since his ban I do believe he has served enough time to be unbanned on Loka.

snowy

idk him but people def can change by whole 180 degrees in the timespan of 1 year and he seems genuine about his apology so +1

Amphire

CDFB6487-EC48-44D6-9604-B024B02E9AE7.jpeg0D7EE1D1-AF6D-4DC5-A5DF-8FDE3D29E033.jpeg9363E832-0BED-4338-9A68-1611D9E111DD.jpeg-1 “ I have also changed the way I behave due to getting older in real life and will stop being toxic”. Yea, really? Heres somescreesnhots today and yesterday you pvping in a another server and being toxic/harassing other people just because you won against them. This is only a few screenshots if you want more/see this yourself i will link the discord and you can see what he said yourself. Im blocking the name if the bot (this bot saves the chat of the server ) because it includes the name of the server, I dont wanna get blamed for advertising. You havent changed379A0EDC-E878-43FA-B50F-7543AC9C40A8.jpeg124F7716-D3D6-45F9-9CFE-8267DC662BD7.jpegadded more, mans said he grew older

Last edited:

casperistrash

View attachment 2582View attachment 2583View attachment 2584-1 “ I have also changed the way I behave due to getting older in real life and will stop being toxic”. Yea, really? Heres somescreesnhots today and yesterday you pvping in a another server and being toxic/harassing other people just because you won against them. This is only a few screenshots if you want more/see this yourself i will link the discord and you can see what he said yourself. Im blocking the name if the bot (this bot saves the chat of the server ) because it includes the name of the server, I dont wanna get blamed for advertising. You havent changedView attachment 2587View attachment 2588added more, mans said he grew older
first of all who are you
second of all thats literally an average conversation on a siege war towny server, show us screenshots of what the people said earlier, theres always an action to a reaction :)

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
first of all who are you
second of all thats literally an average conversation on a siege war towny server, show us screenshots of what the people said earlier, theres always an action to a reaction :)
That's Amphire btw.

I for one would like to +1 as I talked to Clutch a few months ago on another sever and he was pretty chill. It was a year ago and he made a mistake which we've all done. I think he deserves a second chance.

As for you Amphire if you actually read his appeal he said he'd stop being toxic on Loka. Like many other people for example SigmaFlash, who was very toxic before Loka and changed. A lot of people won't be toxic in chat or at all, but when it comes to trash towny servers outside of Loka that have people constantly trash talking ofc they're going to say something.

Ez2Clutch

View attachment 2582View attachment 2583View attachment 2584-1 “ I have also changed the way I behave due to getting older in real life and will stop being toxic”. Yea, really? Heres somescreesnhots today and yesterday you pvping in a another server and being toxic/harassing other people just because you won against them. This is only a few screenshots if you want more/see this yourself i will link the discord and you can see what he said yourself. Im blocking the name if the bot (this bot saves the chat of the server ) because it includes the name of the server, I dont wanna get blamed for advertising. You havent changedView attachment 2587View attachment 2588added more, mans said he grew older
aren't you perma banned from loka for ddosing other players?
I said I would stop being toxic on loka, as for those screenshots, everyone was trash talking each other and I won't have that behavior on loka
edit: I know you are mad because you lost the siege, but considering you're perma banned for ddosing I don't think you should be typing here.

Last edited:

Ez2Clutch

-1 just going off of the screenshots above I don't think you should be unbanned and given the amount of time that it's been I seriously don't think you've changed nor will you do so anytime soon. Harassing people is just not acceptable and if you do this on other servers I don't think it'll be much different on Loka.

the screenshots i see above make me wanna -1 this.
I will not be toxic on loka. If you don't trust me to not be toxic i'll gladly play with a perma mute. Also those screenshots are completely out of context.

Last edited:

Amphire

aren't you perma banned from loka for ddosing other players?
I said I would stop being toxic on loka, as for those screenshots, everyone was trash talking each other and I won't have that behavior on loka
edit: I know you are mad because you lost the siege, but considering you're perma banned for ddosing I don't think you should be typing here.
im not banned for ddosing other players, currently banned for ban evading. no, you where the only one who was standing out in chat and saying those things, i dont think you should go far as calling people faggots

Amphire

I will not be toxic on loka. If you don't trust me to not be toxic i'll gladly play with a perma mute. Also those screenshots are completely out of context.
"is that how you get hit in life and in game" yea ok thats "really" out of context there of what you just said
edit: adding screenshots. Screenshot_421.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back