Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Piruletaas for Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wxndernut

+1 I believe Piru is a good builder I have seen his town before and I seriously doubt all of it is from planet minecraft, I'm sure he has real building capability

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
BITS bombs a builder app...

Guys please get for real. If Piruletaas would like to help out on the development side of Loka, there is quite frankly no issue with him also building things using online schematics provided he doesn't brand them as his own, and from what I've seen he's quite clearly not saying that his town was all designed by himself, he only highlights the interiors which he's built recently.

If you feel the need to bomb applications of people who are applying for a position with no actual tangible power (other than knowing of a few upcoming features here and there) you clearly don't understand the position. Criticisms are perfectly acceptable of what he has built, but don't nag on him for having a few PMC builds in his town.

jakeman5

Slicer

Guys please get for real. If Piruletaas would like to help out on the development side of Loka, there is quite frankly no issue with him also building things using online schematics provided he doesn't brand them as his own, and from what I've seen he's quite clearly not saying that his town was all designed by himself, he only highlights the interiors which he's built recently.

If you feel the need to bomb applications of people who are applying for a position with no actual tangible power (other than knowing of a few upcoming features here and there) you clearly don't understand the position. Criticisms are perfectly acceptable of what he has built, but don't nag on him for having a few PMC builds in his town.

I think it is a problem if someone who wants to be a builder cannot take screenshots of their entire town since most of the exterior builds are stolen.

Imagine if someone on the build team put a stolen build in spawn and someone recognized it. It wouldn't be a good look. I am sure Thony can build, however I question whether someone who has stolen builds should be on the Loka build team.

flwh

I think it is a problem if someone who wants to be a builder cannot take screenshots of their entire town since most of the exterior builds are stolen.

Imagine if someone on the build team put a stolen build in spawn and someone recognized it. It wouldn't be a good look. I am sure Thony can build, however I question whether someone who has stolen builds should be on the Loka build team.
Look at what u did with friends. Spamming with images and you think ure funny. Its just childish. If this is ur opinion idk why you was acting like a child.

Lurnn

Slicer

Bro got someone to build him a new town and thinks he's above schematics all of a sudden :salty:

jakeman5

Slicer
Bro got someone to build him a new town and thinks he's above schematics all of a sudden :salty:
I'm not above schematics, I love schematics. However stolen schematics is where I have a problem. That is why the first thing I did when I was given SV was destroy the Dragon :b

DevvyVR

Muted

the real issue with the schematicas is that you guys highlighted one of his builds that he copied from schematica and just added a shark onto on your own twitter.

for reference

BobbyRavioli

Slicer
Lmfao you guys just jealous that you cant build. Why do you all think that you are funny by sending these messages? Leave him alone lol the only people that are laughing are u the one who sent it
thats a lotta talk for a guy who made their account about 13 hours ago. Glad to hear your opinion from a veteran loka player.

Piruletaas

Sentry
the real issue with the schematicas is that you guys highlighted one of his builds that he copied from schematica and just added a shark onto on your own twitter.

for reference
Is it a problem? I've seen other buildings from PMC built on loka and posted on twitter and nobody talked about it. But yes, I am Piruletaas so let's make his application look bad! This is more your own problem against me than something I can do in the future being builder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back