Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Santian's Unban appeal 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santian

Ban reason: putting and using inappreciate skin, throwing out slurs
Ban date: 02/07/2023 (dd-mm-yy)

Hello, dear Lokans and staff of Loka.
I want to apologize to the staff team for wasting their time and especially to Magpieman for trying to alt on the server and not mentioning it in my previous appeals.

I also want to apologize to scotrian for wasting his time, I got a warning and did nothing with it. then I said of "I want a ban"

I want to appeal my ban on Loka for the 3rd time.
This will be the 3rd appeal, the first two appeals were way too early, in which I also did not tell everything about my history.

I was banned for using a Hitler skin on the server and using swear words.
What I did was really childish and stupid. I chose the skin because I knew it was the quickest way to get a ban. I just shouldn't have done it. I did this without following anyone who did the same thing. I will also never do this again to get a ban because it is absolutely not okay to use this skin on any server.

I said the N-word several times in the chat. I got a warning from scotrian to stop using swear words in chat. I did not comply and continued, then got muted a little later. I am very sorry about that. I don't do such things anymore.

After all, I already have a bad history of appeals and mutes. Which I'm not proud of either, for which I apologize.

What I am going to do now is to behave normally everywhere.
What I would like is one last chance to prove to myself that I am definitely going to be a kind and sensible person who does behave normally. I want to play again on the server, without being rude to someone or using inappreciate skins.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

- Santian

previous appeals:

https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/santians-unban-appeal.8120/ (december)
https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/santian-unban-appeal-inappropriate-skin.7751/ (august)

Last edited:

Scotlxnd

Sentry
+1 I've communicated quite a lot with Santian after his ban, and I can tell you he has changed. He's nice and reformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back