Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Santian's Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santian

Ban reason: putting and using inappreciate skin, throwing out slurs
Ban date: 02/07/2023

Hello dear Lokans and Staff, I hope you have a good day. I want to appeal for an unban or ban reduction, I have done stupid things on the server and that is totally not okay.
First especially my behavior on the server and towards the players. And then the racism/anti semitism behavior with skins, and spammed the N-Word in chat. I also already have a history of mutes on the server.

I should have never done it, because after I had huge regret that I can't play on the server anymore. I didn't follow anyone, i did this myself, i'm never going to do this again this was the stupidest thing i could do to get a ban. i want to prove to myself that i can behave normally on the server towards you guys. And never to use an inappropriate skin again. And not to be racist everywhere on the server anymore. I want so much to play with my friends on the server again. What i would like very much is for you guys to give me a last chance to play again, i will gladly accept a reduction for my ban.

I would also like to apologize to Scotrian for wasting his time on me. He warned me for my racism behavior, I kept going and got mute and then I did the Skin. As a result, I got banned and muted.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to play again.

Thank you very much for reading my appeal. - Santian

Terenoca

Slicer
+1 ive been recently in touch with santian, he seems to have changed and matured a lot, and was rly nice and friendly to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back