Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Serious case of harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
Crazy how you say all that and yet have 0 proof? You never sent us any proof of you telling him your sister is 12 of anything that you have claimed he has said have you? And his ban has nothing to do with the current issue we are talking about again if you send proof we can't defend him anymore so instead of trying to argue for no reason maybe send some proof.
maybe if you opened your eyes you would see the proof in window’s first post

Scotlxnd

Sentry
Alex is maybe one of the weirdest people ever who deserves all hate he gets, he started being toxic to everyone before his ban, he said to con that he had 22tb of his sisters n*des which started it all. After that con said «she is 12» and he replied with «even better»

Alex haven’t changed at all and is equally toxic towards us, especially me since he thinks i got him banned, his friends and him went in my dms and asked «why did you get him banned» and stuff like that.

Last month out of nowhere alex dmed me «2 faced kid, just wait mate» almost like he was threatning me.

Alex is still one toxic guy who tells me «watch urself on every discord im in, vc and chat.

From what im seeing here you are just posting half of the story trying to get more people banned.

Conclusionz

It should also be noted that Alex made not attempt to sort-out our differences, instead being toxic back and reciprocating the actions. This furthers the idea that this is Windows own personal agenda against us. Windows is not acting in good faith here and his judgement and questionable at best.

Crazy how you are enabling this? He said a 12 year old girl “fit” in addition you also have blatant lies in your post that you don’t correct despite me clarifying, also he said the “22tb of your sister” comment after I said she was 12. This also is not out of character for Alex, as he was banned for racism and hate speech permanently on loka.
Please show me where exactly you mention she was 12. The chat logs do not show a single sentence where you ever mention her age. That would also be out of character for you, as I recall you not sharing details on your personal life to people you aren’t close with. You can clearly see that your litte cronies and yourself were the first ones to bring up anyting related to « 22tb ». This looks like a pathetic attempt at saving yourself.

TigerOpps

the sand force leadership ban was because of players actively using vulgar and offensive language, which isn’t fully reflected in the case with Alex. if these are such baseless claims, then why does Alex care so much about them? If he knows that they aren’t true then you lot shouldn’t be taking the time to make an unnecessary outburst. Things like this can be easily ignored and these accusations don’t actually mean anything in the long run. These insults also derive from the fact that Alex is a toxic person in general who is easily mad over a video game and has no self control. I understand that the insults are excessive, but they are petty and are not as deserving of the same attention as the sand force ban wave.

It should also be noted that Alex made not attempt to sort-out our differences, instead being toxic back and reciprocating the actions. This furthers the idea that this is Windows own personal agenda against us. Windows is not acting in good faith here and his judgement and questionable at best.
To further comment on this, do you even read what you type before posting? We’ve known each other for over 3 years. We’ve been in the same community for over 2. I’m sure you know, just as I do, that I ended up stopping any and all interactions with you guys as a direct result of the harassment you perpetrate, just like I stopped interacting with Apigale and the likes for quite a while, due to their actions towards a certain friend of yours.

I have, quite literally, 0 reason to « further my own agenda », apart from the extreme harassment you impose on my friend. I’ve even been putting up with it for far too many months, having kept contact with you guys until just a few weeks ago. I have tried to stop you from doing this far too many times, to no avail.
As far as I know, having been in frequent contact with Alex for several months now, he has indeed done his best to limit contact with you as much as possible. I have been witness to you logging on all of your flying monkeys whenever you would see Alex on practice servers. The « most toxic » words i’ve ever seen him type were « ez ». Sure, logging people on an ffa doesn’t constitute serious harassment, but going around making pedo jokes at his expense, for SEVERAL months, especially AFTER he did his best to cut contact is something else…

TigerOpps

also this appeal doesn’t make sense in general. Alex is already banned from the server which disassociates him from the server for the time being, how is this a LOKA issue??. It’s incredibly ironic that Alex is complaining whilst he’s said many vulgar things on loka which got him banned

Raddus_

Guardian
Crazy how you say all that and yet have 0 proof? You never sent us any proof of you telling him your sister is 12 of anything that you have claimed he has said have you? And his ban has nothing to do with the current issue we are talking about again if you send proof we can't defend him anymore so instead of trying to argue for no reason maybe send some proof.
Was planning to stay out of this, and will continue to do so after this comment, but how do you expect con to prove his sister is 12 without doxxing his own information?

TigerOpps

Loka claims that it has no place for toxicity then even if the victim is banned the toxic players are still there? What's stopping them from continuing the toxicity
bro none of the players in the screenshots are toxic to anyone else besides alex, what kind of toxicity are they continuing? it’s just typical beef what’s so special about it

also this appeal doesn’t make sense in general. Alex is already banned from the server which disassociates him from the server for the time being, how is this a LOKA issue??. It’s incredibly ironic that Alex is complaining whilst he’s said many vulgar things on loka which got him banned
This isn’t an appeal, this is a complaint. This is very clearly a Loka issue, as the harassment stemmed from here, and has continued into several other places. I have been witness to your group continuing these jokes in Loka public chat FAR AFTER he was banned. Almost as if you want to keep propagating the image of him being a pedophile when he can’t even be here to defend himself.
Furthermore, how is his ban reason even relevant? Your group is harassing him, not the other way around.

bro none of the players in the screenshots are toxic to anyone else besides alex, what kind of toxicity are they continuing? it’s just typical beef what’s so special about it
The fact it’s been going on for months maybe? The fact that he’s been banned from discords from people believing things you yoursef know are false? The fact that he’s recieved dms from random people asking him if the accusations are true? It’s easy to say that it’s nothing when it doesn’t happen to you…

Scotlxnd

Sentry
"Done his best" Does not mean complete cutoff he probably sent that as he thought you caused his ban and it does not really look neither threatening not toxic hence its not even relevant to the conversation
Looking at these screenshots it doesnt look at all that he has been trying his best, he does this on all the servers im in

Conclusionz

Please show me where exactly you mention she was 12. The chat logs do not show a single sentence where you ever mention her age. That would also be out of character for you, as I recall you not sharing details on your personal life to people you aren’t close with. You can clearly see that your litte cronies and yourself were the first ones to bring up anyting related to « 22tb ». This looks like a pathetic attempt at saving yourself.
It was in Loka pms that I did not screenshot because I thought he was about to be banned, however If an admin to like to look at report logs there is a report mentioning it at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back