Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Serious case of harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conclusionz

"Done his best" Does not mean complete cutoff he probably sent that as he thought you caused his ban and it does not really look neither threatening not toxic hence its not even relevant to the conversation
I would say done his best would to just block him instead of sending threatening messages

Looking at these screenshots it doesnt look at all that he has been trying his best, he does this on all the servers im in
you do realize these messages were on the date of his ban FROM loka. He hasn’t made any active attempts to dm you, and is actively trying to avoid you since lmao!
Does that prove anything in regards to interaction with you AFTER his ban?

Scotlxnd

Sentry
you do realize these messages were on the date of his ban FROM loka. He hasn’t made any active attempts to dm you, and is actively trying to avoid you since lmao!
Its litreally not… here are photos from when he was banned (lmao!)

Attachments

• 5893CDAB-190A-465E-AE7B-1E55C662A4D8.png
    5893CDAB-190A-465E-AE7B-1E55C662A4D8.png
    714.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 5900D729-3C86-4357-9C1F-195395531478.png
    5900D729-3C86-4357-9C1F-195395531478.png
    750 KB · Views: 45
  • 8B52953C-9585-4BC5-9C3F-660F29B37244.jpeg
    8B52953C-9585-4BC5-9C3F-660F29B37244.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 45

Scotlxnd

Sentry
The other photos i posted was way after his ban and he have not tried to avoid me since…

Conclusionz

The fact it’s been going on for months maybe? The fact that he’s been banned from discords from people believing things you yoursef know are false? The fact that he’s recieved dms from random people asking him if the accusations are true? It’s easy to say that it’s nothing when it doesn’t happen to you…
Here are the facts,
1. The harassment did NOT take place on Loka
2. Alex is Banned, therefore Loka does not have jurisdiction here

If you want to talk to me too work towards resolving these issues you have my discord.

The Block button on discord exists for a reason
Here are the facts,
1. The harassment did NOT take place on Loka
2. Alex is Banned, therefore Loka does not have jurisdiction here

If you want to talk to me too work towards resolving these issues you have my discord.
The harassment DID take place on Loka, since it started all the way back in August 2023, and still goes on, with the « 22 » comments here and there.

Shrubbery

I think both parties need to just end there interaction with each other neither have been respectful to each other maybe just leave each other alone?

Edit: I said each other 3 times oops

Blissterz

The harassment DID take place on Loka, since it started all the way back in August 2023, and still goes on, with the « 22 » comments here and there.
Has Alzxdnr ever tried to actually have a conversation with the harassers or has it only been useless comments consisting of ”ez” as you said.

Conclusionz

At the end of the day, the very little said on Loka is not significant, people say worse in chat on daily base and get away scot free. Loka staff taking action here is an overstep. If you want to talk more please message me on discord, I'm happy to talk there.

My discord is conclusionz

Krylo

how is this even related to loka bro. alzxdnr while on loka was extremely toxic which has resulted in his ban. and him therefore being banned he is no longer involved in the loka community so how could this be relevent in the loka community ?
edit: he legit said he has 22tb of someones minor sister nudes. he is 16 and in the uk being over 16 you are no longer considered a minor

At the end of the day, the very little said on Loka is not significant, people say worse in chat on daily base and get away scot free. Loka staff taking action here is an overstep. If you want to talk more please message me on discord, I'm happy to talk there.

My discord is conclusionz
Had to call you out somehow, 8 months of this going on 😱

how is this even related to loka bro. alzxdnr while on loka was extremely toxic which has resulted in his ban. and him therefore being banned he is no longer involved in the loka community so how could this be relevent in the loka community ?
Simply due to the fact that the harassment started on Loka and grew far beyond it. You’d expect Alex being banned to stop the harassment, since he would stop interacting with the main community both parties belonged to, but no! Quite the contrary, these past few months following his ban have been the worst in my eyes 💀

Krylo

Simply due to the fact that the harassment started on Loka and grew far beyond it. You’d expect Alex being banned to stop the harassment, since he would stop interacting with the main community both parties belonged to, but no! Quite the contrary, these past few months following his ban have been the worst in my eyes 💀
he legit said he has 22tb of someones minor sister nudes. he is 16 and in the uk being over 16 you are no longer considered a minor

Shrubbery

edit: he legit said he has 22tb of someones minor sister nudes. he is 16 and in the uk being over 16 you are no longer considered a minor
Not siding with either people but while under 18 in the uk you are considered a minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back