Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Steve5729 for Sentry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve5729

Slicer
Prefix: Hi... again.. Ok just everything out on the table, I'm sorry. My previous applications were wrong and I shouldn't have been that way. I'm legitimately trying to improve the person I am in game and out of game. I've always had a somewhat hard time controlling my anger. However, that doesn't excuse my actions. I am not someone that has special needs, in-fact, for the most part, I lead a very normal life. I know my old app is still valid but I don't want it to be. A lot of it is cancer and I sincerely apologize for any feelings I have hurt. Now I simply ask you, please give me a second chance

Current Rank: Slicer

What is expected of this rank: Be kind to players, at least verbally. Sentries are aloud to raid but there is a fine line between raiding and abuse. Don't spam kill players, you shouldn't do that anyways. Don't kill new players, again this should be done anyways but there isn't much you can do about it for other players. However, experienced players should do what is best for the server as a whole and help, not hinder, new players.

Why I think I should be a Senrty: I've been trying to improve myself as a person and to be nice to everyone. I always welcome new players, as long as I'm not AFK or something. I often will do so when fighting too. I love engaging in the community in public chat. Often I'll just start a random conversation in public chat. Usually "Who likes pineapple on their pizza?" Which I think is good because it's almost universally hated. | also usually say Good Fight or just GF after every battle even if we lost. I always try to fulfill my responsibilities. I get told a lot in VC that I'm annoying which I guess can be true but I will usually stop and calm down when I'm told that. Also later at night I see a lot more toxicity and no staff on weekends I stay up very very late so I feel like I could watch it.

When I started playing: Dec 8 2016

Time Zone: PST

How often do I play: Weekends 12 + hours, Weekdays 3-4+ hours, Total Play Time, as of writing this, around 56 days long.

For every -1 I get I'm going to eat a raw onion. I don't know why, I even like onions

Last edited:

ModernMozart1787

it's o.k. to say this in words, and I think it shows some more maturity writing this, but until I see some behavior improvement in-game, I'll say -1.

also, about killing new players, I have two words to say. nether docks.

Last edited:

Steve5729

Slicer
I did not delete my last one, Nor do I Intend to delete this one.
also, about killing new players, I have two wods to say. nether docks.

This was several months ago, one time, when you were in an enemy town with another enemy player. This is justified because Operaghost was not new. There is no logical reason I should leave myself open to an enemy when Operaghost could kill me and then I just walk away from you while you could have just turned and counter attacked. Not attacking new players does not mean openly letting them kill you.

Why not just keep 1 Sentry application, rather than keeping on deleting your old ones?

I feel that my old applictaions do not reflect me in more recent times. It is not to avoid -1s. It is because I want to show I can fix myself.

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
-1, reasons have already been stated. I have seen a positive direction in your attitude and composure but people don't change that quickly. Maybe in a few months I'd feel more comfortable giving you a +1 sorry man

OperaGhost2004

This was several months ago, one time, when you were in an enemy town with another enemy player. This is justified because Operaghost was not new. There is no logical reason I should leave myself open to an enemy when Operaghost could kill me and then I just walk away from you while you could have just turned and counter attacked. Not attacking new players does not mean openly letting them kill you.

We had no intention of attacking you, you struck first, all we wanted was blaze rods.

ModernMozart1787

we were happily collecting them, we knew you were there, and we decided to let you do your grinding in peace. also, we were marked as neutral at the time.

btw, is it fun to eat 4 raw onions?

Steve5729

Slicer
On my screen you were red. I know how the system works so no need to remind me. Could we please stop arguing?

Onion Status: 4 eaten
Fun levels: High

Pac_Man_

Slicer
How many times has this same thread been posted? I firmly believe that everyone can change and be a better person, but I have yet to see evidence that you really have yet. While you may be a great sentry one day in the future, I don't think you're ready for the role right now. Keep on working to better yourself, and maybe you'll win me over one day. So yeah, -1.

Grubul

Slicer
Steve has imrpoved as a person and acts better in the past few weeks, but i still think its too soon.

-1 for this promotion cycle, but if you keep acting more and more mature as you already have started to do,

id gladly give you a +1 for next promotion cycle application.

ModernMozart1787

How many times has this same thread been posted? I firmly believe that everyone can change and be a better person, but I have yet to see evidence that you really have yet. While you may be a great sentry one day in the future, I don't think you're ready for the role right now. Keep on working to better yourself, and maybe you'll win me over one day. So yeah, -1.
my sentiments exactly

DFG1125

Slicer
-1 The way you act most of the time I personally feel that you are not even slicer material, so obviously I wouldn't trust you as Sentry.

Donutified

Slicer
I don’t want to create any offense Steve, I think you’re a nice guy but honestly I believe that re-posting an application is unnecessary. The first one was fine, but this one felt a bit stretched out and insincere. Generally speaking, when making an apology one should refrain from words such as “cancer”. I’m not trying to attack you, and I understand that you are trying to better yourself as a person in so many ways. Normally I don’t talk this harshly, however, I think I’m gonna abstain for now but I’ll wait and see.

Good luck Stevey boi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back