Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TeraMarie for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew_doc

Slicer
I did not say that it wasn't in the past. However, I did say that it is not appropriate to dismiss a person's entire history simply due to that. If she is changing, then I respect that, but I see more evidence of the contrary. At the time I took the screenshots, I included as much context as was necessary. However, I wasn't expecting to ever need to use the screenshots, so I apologise that they are sized rather small.
well can you provide any proof that she hasn't changed much, because those screenshots are from near half a year ago, half a year is more than enough time for someone to grow as a person.

koi0001

Guardian
this is just Tera being salty in a private alliance chat? there's no petty argument. There's no doubt that Tera has had petty arguments in the past but these don't prove that at all

Kaph

Sentry
this is just Tera being salty in a private alliance chat? there's no petty argument. There's no doubt that Tera has had petty arguments in the past but these don't prove that at all

I don't have a huge amount of evidence against Tera, of course. It's not like I was ever preparing to present a case against her or anything, and I'm not doing so right now. Something is better than nothing, however, and I just wanted to show some examples of her general attitude and how she acts towards people.

well can you provide any proof that she hasn't changed much, because those screenshots are from near half a year ago, half a year is more than enough time for someone to grow as a person.

If she has changed as a person, then I am glad for that. However, I can tell you myself, that I have seen no signs of that. Additionally, if she is truly changed, then I would have expected her to try and reconcile with those she has hurt in the past through her negative behaviour.

I appreciated the comments, but this is my opinion on Tera becoming Guardian, and I feel like there is simply an intrinsic disagreement over whether she has actually changed or not.

Adzy

Slicer
Personally I’ve never had any problems with Tera

In the past I have seen her involved with drama and not dealing with the situation very well however I havn’t seen any of that in a while.

I do however agree with kaph on maybe adding a bit more to why you should become a guardian instead of just “I’ve grown up”.

For now i’m going to give a +0:)

Last edited:

ModernMozart1787

Although this doesn't seem like a super popular opinion, I'm definitely going to give a +1, as I definitely agree with the strict side of rule enforcing, and it's something we definitely need more of, and Tera is one of the most helpful sentries I know of. It's true, the language in Kaph's screenshot is definitely a problem, and I think you should work on that, but all things considered, I still think this would be good for the server.

NovaSolux

Kicked me out of their discord when i tried to do be diplomatic.
Didn't act mature or even think about my suggestion.

TeraMarie

Slicer
Kicked me out of their discord when i tried to do be diplomatic.
Didn't act mature or even think about my suggestion.
You told me to let parabolic and drew come to your town, while asking the same question over the past three weeks, even when told to stop. So yes I removed you from my personal town discord

TeraMarie

Slicer
Although this doesn't seem like a super popular opinion, I'm definitely going to give a +1, as I definitely agree with the strict side of rule enforcing, and it's something we definitely need more of, and Tera is one of the most helpful sentries I know of. It's true, the language in Kaph's screenshot is definitely a problem, and I think you should work on that, but all things considered, I still think this would be good for the server.
I actually have been working to be a bit better with how I speak and act towards other players, been working on a lot personally so I do appreciate you noticing and your input on it Mozart :) thank you!!

TeraMarie

Slicer
I don't have a huge amount of evidence against Tera, of course. It's not like I was ever preparing to present a case against her or anything, and I'm not doing so right now. Something is better than nothing, however, and I just wanted to show some examples of her general attitude and how she acts towards people.

If she has changed as a person, then I am glad for that. However, I can tell you myself, that I have seen no signs of that. Additionally, if she is truly changed, then I would have expected her to try and reconcile with those she has hurt in the past through her negative behaviour.

I appreciated the comments, but this is my opinion on Tera becoming Guardian, and I feel like there is simply an intrinsic disagreement over whether she has actually changed or not.
I’m going to respond to this chat one last time to make sure everything is cleared up so we can move forward with this. The pictures that you had gotten from an alliance chat with other members were taken 5-6 months ago, during the time that I was learning of the progress of my mother. I am in no way putting aside the fact that I was dealing with anger issues. I did have lots of emotions bottled up and they were released into the chat and I am sorry for it. However, I have no ill wishes or arguments against you Kaph. I don’t hate you. I could never hate someone over something as trivial as triggering radars on Loka. Does that chat show otherwise? Yeah In a moment of anger with everything happening at once I did lash out. Although that was 5-6 months ago, I have taken care of what I say and do on the server as of that time, and I do appreciate you bringing those pictures to light because it shows where I was before and how much I have changed since then.

You say you don’t see any change, but I feel as though just looking at that chat to how I chat now is a big change in itself.

Thanks guys for the continued opinions :)

WARNING - INTENSE LANGUAGE BELOW!!!
BF291B62-E19F-40D8-8C8D-C5881D5ED0E3.jpeg 8B414016-6E8C-4390-A4A1-3CB40E3BA7B8.jpeg 965A5ACC-868A-4551-87AF-D9CC32348CA9.jpeg 0B3697C5-8939-4A93-A8FB-B098B031E6D3.jpeg FEBDD7DB-2A7C-4A85-90A0-19C5390B1841.jpeg

That is a situation in which:
- Tera went out on a rage to a 10 year old CHILD who chose to call for reins at a fight nobody from the alliance showed up for, and they had no other land.

She also has a track record of sending her town members to harass others/argue with her enemies so it doesn’t look bad on her. Here was their statement on this:319F87CA-6C22-4833-A26E-4F2FC80688EF.jpeg

It’s a -1. Clownery.

Came back to say that.

Last edited:

Eevee500

Slicer
-1 I know we don’t get along. Besides that though, I have seen you lash out when you’re angry at some players at times. I think you need more time as a sentry. I don’t want to be afraid of my staff members when I have an issue.

TeraMarie

Slicer
WARNING - INTENSE LANGUAGE BELOW!!!
View attachment 1002 View attachment 1003 View attachment 1004 View attachment 1005 View attachment 1006

That is a situation in which:
- Tera went out on a rage to a 10 year old CHILD who chose to call for reins at a fight nobody from the alliance showed up for, and they had no other land.

She also has a track record of sending her town members to harass others/argue with her enemies so it doesn’t look bad on her. Here was their statement on this:View attachment 1008

It’s a -1. Clownery.

Came back to say that.
If you are going to be attaching images at least give the entire story please.

TeraMarie

Slicer
-1 I know we don’t get along. Besides that though, I have seen you lash out when you’re angry at some players at times. I think you need more time as a sentry. I don’t want to be afraid of my staff members when I have an issue.
Could you explain what times you’re speaking of?

jibblypop

Guardian
+1
Hello,

It is the leader of jibblynor here and the following few words will outline the many reasons as to why TeraMarie should be guardian.

My first interaction with Tera was when I first joined the server and was welcomed by MANY, but the most endearing and thoughtful welcome was from her. Tera was so nice and insightful in her welcome message and I really felt like I was at home. She then went on the tell me in detail about the server and what to do after I have established myself in a town. Going in depth about the lore and who is who on the server really allowed me to blossom into what I am today, Thanks to Tera. I have seen many times in which she was able to do her job with great momentum and steeze truly showing she is ready to upgrade and LEVEL UP to the next position of guardian. Every other interaction whether it be in a vc or in public chat has been respectful, friendly, and DEFINITELY guardian material. All of the criticisms about her being scary and not qualified for being a guardian haven't ascended to the level that me, an intellectual has achieved being able to quantify and assimilate in this reality the reasons she deserves guardian, sorry not sorry. The FIRST reason is that she knows the server VERY well and can quickly and sternly enforce the rules. The SECOND reason is because she is completely non-bias and objectively thinking with her decisions about an altercation or interaction with any and all players. The THIRD reason why I think she should be a guardian is because she shows all of the qualities needed and required to be a guardian! I know these qualities because as I said I have ascended and become one with everything. The qualities are wisdom, understanding, fortitude, and KNOWLEDGE. All of which Tera has habitually shown throughout her time on the server. I really hope my post is acknowledged and taken into consideration through the staff team and those in power to make this salient, SIGNIFICANT decision.

Thanks,
jIbBlyPoP

catfishjw

Slicer
+1
Hello,

It is the leader of jibblynor here and the following few words will outline the many reasons as to why TeraMarie should be guardian.

My first interaction with Tera was when I first joined the server and was welcomed by MANY, but the most endearing and thoughtful welcome was from her. Tera was so nice and insightful in her welcome message and I really felt like I was at home. She then went on the tell me in detail about the server and what to do after I have established myself in a town. Going in depth about the lore and who is who on the server really allowed me to blossom into what I am today, Thanks to Tera. I have seen many times in which she was able to do her job with great momentum and steeze truly showing she is ready to upgrade and LEVEL UP to the next position of guardian. Every other interaction whether it be in a vc or in public chat has been respectful, friendly, and DEFINITELY guardian material. All of the criticisms about her being scary and not qualified for being a guardian haven't ascended to the level that me, an intellectual has achieved being able to quantify and assimilate in this reality the reasons she deserves guardian. The FIRST reason is that she knows the server VERY well and can quickly and sternly enforce the rules. The SECOND reason is because she is completely non-bias and objectively thinking with her decisions about an altercation or interaction with any and all players. The THIRD reason why I think she should be a guardian is because she shows all of the qualities needed and required to be a guardian! I know these qualities because as I said I have ascended and become one with everything. The qualities are wisdom, understanding, fortitude, and KNOWLEDGE. All of which Tera has habitually shown throughout her time on the server. I really hope my post is acknowledged and taken into consideration through the staff team and those in power to make this salient, SIGNIFICANT decision.

Thanks,
jIbBlyPoP
SO MANY WORDS

TeraMarie

Slicer
+1
Hello,

My first interaction with Tera was when I first joined the server and was welcomed by MANY, but the most endearing and thoughtful welcome was from her. Tera was so nice and insightful in her welcome message and I really felt like I was at home. She then went on the tell me in detail about the server and what to do after I have established myself in a town. Going in depth about the lore and who is who on the server really allowed me to blossom into what I am today, Thanks to Tera. I have seen many times in which she was able to do her job with great momentum and steeze truly showing she is ready to upgrade and LEVEL UP to the next position of guardian. Every other interaction whether it be in a vc or in public chat has been respectful, friendly, and DEFINITELY guardian material. All of the criticisms about her being scary and not qualified for being a guardian haven't ascended to the level that me, an intellectual has achieved being able to quantify and assimilate in this reality the reasons she deserves guardian, sorry not sorry. The FIRST reason is that she knows the server VERY well and can quickly and sternly enforce the rules. The SECOND reason is because she is completely non-bias and objectively thinking with her decisions about an altercation or interaction with any and all players. The THIRD reason why I think she should be a guardian is because she shows all of the qualities needed and required to be a guardian! I know these qualities because as I said I have ascended and become one with everything. The qualities are wisdom, understanding, fortitude, and KNOWLEDGE. All of which Tera has habitually shown throughout her time on the server. I really hope my post is acknowledged and taken into consideration through the staff team and those in power to make this salient, SIGNIFICANT decision.

Thanks,
jIbBlyPoP
I’m quite literally about to cry jib.. I didn’t realize I had made that much of an impact on you.. thank you so much for giving your input and view on me <3

Eevee500

Slicer
Could you explain what times you’re speaking of?
Bee sent a pretty good image of an example of when you lashed out. But I have seen some bad guardians in the time I have played and seen some amazing ones such as Sku who puts in a lot of work outside of playing on Loka, I have never seen or heard you put in any extra effort. I don’t think playing a lot qualifies you for guardian and based on your history with the server, as well as a lot of people having negative incidences with you. You are also going through a rough moment in your life, maybe you should take some time off instead of having to be even more dedicated to Loka. Currently, I don’t think you should be a guardian but maybe in the future you could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back