Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TeraMarie for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paraboilc

To be honest, Tera has done a lot along her job as a sentry, with mutes, warnings, and from what i've seen in intro chat about keeping track of when someone logs on with their alt, not to mention how active she is compared to some others. Through voice chats and town chat i've had with her for the past few months i can tell she's got logic behind all of her thinking when she's trying to be political for her town and alliance and tries her best to keep everything as orderly as possible (that is part of what being a guardian is about right?). It's true that her standings with the population for the most part are... rigid... but, can anybody say that she doesn't at least try to make things different, providing they're willing to work with her a bit? and in regards for Mr. P's concern (congrats on the LilPisquallie by the way) I can also say that she's definitely been able to handle emotions differently than in the past as of late. So in and all, id say i'd give her a +1

Last edited:
Just to clarify some of the dates for everyone on my screenshots since some people were confused by that, the reins incident was on 7/12/18 (~2.5 months ago), and the incident where Drew and Tera were messaging me was 9/04/18 (21 days ago).

TeraMarie

Slicer
Just to clarify some of the dates for everyone on my screenshots since some people were confused by that, the reins incident was on 7/12/18 (~2.5 months ago), and the incident where Drew and Tera were messaging me was 9/04/18 (21 days ago).
Just to clarify, the reins incident was a one of my mood swings that I have previously already told about in my longest message, and the incident where drew and I messaged beetee, she began the conversation, was asked to stop, and was then told by staff to stop contacting me altogether :)

Hope that clears it up.

Just to clarify, the reins incident was a one of my mood swings that I have previously already told about in my longest message, and the incident where drew and I messaged beetee, she began the conversation, was asked to stop, and was then told by staff to stop contacting me altogether :)

Hope that clears it up.
It’s passive aggressive messages like these to minor things that can be interpreted negatively, also, when you asked me to end the conversation with you in PMs I ended it, but then AFTER the conversation ended Drew began messaging me thus continuing the conversation further, to which I told you that you were twice my age and should talk to me yourself rather than using a third party, making the situation 10 times worse. To this, you blocked me.

Drew_doc

Slicer
It’s passive aggressive messages like these to minor things that can be interpreted negatively, also, when you asked me to end the conversation with you in PMs I ended it, but then AFTER the conversation ended Drew began messaging me thus continuing the conversation further, to which I told you that you were twice my age and should talk to me yourself rather than using a third party, making the situation 10 times worse. To this, you blocked me.
For the last time, did it of my own volition, don't try to say that she sent me, it was my own conscious decision.

TeraMarie

Slicer
Rather than you constantly posting on an argument that has ended, please pm me :) thank you

Rather than you constantly posting on an argument that has ended, please pm me :) thank you
You just lied though, lol. You shouldn’t lie and say that I ‘continued when I was told to stop’ when in reality I did stop and a friend of yours (whether you sent them or not) continued the issue w/ me that you were aware about. Not to mention, you obviously knew that I defend myself when someone lies about me, which is exactly what you did, when it wasn’t necessary whatsoever or even related to what I had said, which was just clarifying the time on the messages. An effective staff member would have just said ‘alrighty thanks but let’s move on’ or something along those lines, but instead of doing that you decided to continue the argument by saying a false statement in order to make me look like the bad guy and you a victim, when that wasn’t the case. I’m not trying to make your guardian app a mess but at the same time I’m not going to let someone create a false narrative or act like they were the victim in a situation that they took part in just as much, if not more than me.

I would PM you but like you said you told the owners to not have me PM you, and you blocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back