Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

TeraMarie for Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew_doc

Slicer
WARNING - INTENSE LANGUAGE BELOW!!!
View attachment 1002 View attachment 1003 View attachment 1004 View attachment 1005 View attachment 1006

That is a situation in which:
- Tera went out on a rage to a 10 year old CHILD who chose to call for reins at a fight nobody from the alliance showed up for, and they had no other land.

She also has a track record of sending her town members to harass others/argue with her enemies so it doesn’t look bad on her. Here was their statement on this:View attachment 1008

It’s a -1. Clownery.

Came back to say that.

Oh boy this is loaded and since you decided to try to call me out within it of doing things not of my own volition i'd like to point out that in the conversation in which you say that I was sent to harass. Maybe you should put in the part of the conversation where you admitted to calling Tera a psychopath/crazy, that you sent rude messages to her and soon deleted them in order to seem innocent, amd also admitted to harassment/spreading of hate by telling new members that they should stay away from her unless they want to be killed and have their stuff taken from them. Before you start quoting people on stuff give context of the whole situation as well as the whole story. If you want screenshots of her admission to these things, just ask, I can provide when I get home. Also, ik you sent our conversation to admins and nothing happened, don't cry wolf about harassment.

TeraMarie

Slicer
Bee sent a pretty good image of an example of when you lashed out. But I have seen some bad guardians in the time I have played and seen some amazing ones such as Sku who puts in a lot of work outside of playing on Loka, I have never seen or heard you put in any extra effort. I don’t think playing a lot qualifies you for guardian and based on your history with the server, as well as a lot of people having negative incidences with you. You are also going through a rough moment in your life, maybe you should take some time off instead of having to be even more dedicated to Loka. Currently, I don’t think you should be a guardian but maybe in the future you could be.
I have been trying to learn different aspects of the server, as well as going more in-depth with learning the rules, and taking classes on the side to learn how to code, even if it wouldn’t be much help since crypt is master god of code.

When it comes to bee statements, not all of the conversations were shown, so the statements she said do not make an impact until she also shows her sides of the conversations.

I am back from taking breaks seeing as how my mothers treatments have stopped and otherwise.
I appreciate you worrying about my breaks though, I am back to Loka for good :)

If you are going to be attaching images at least give the entire story please.
Was there more to the story than him calling reins and you going crazy at him? Like I genuinely don’t know please tell me when it became guardian behavior to lash out like this lol
Oh boy this is loaded and since you decided to try to call me out within it of doing things not of my own volition i'd like to point out that in the conversation in which you say that I was sent to harass. Maybe you should put in the part of the conversation where you admitted to calling Tera a psychopath/crazy, that you sent rude messages to her and soon deleted them in order to seem innocent, amd also admitted to harassment/spreading of hate by telling new members that they should stay away from her unless they want to be killed and have their stuff taken from them. Before you start quoting people on stuff give context of the whole situation as well as the whole story. If you want screenshots of her admission to these things, just ask, I can provide when I get home. Also, ik you sent our conversation to admins and nothing happened, don't cry wolf about harassment.
I called her crazy in a private chat and told a younger player to stay away from her genuinely because I saw the way she lashed out at another young Lokan, giving no consideration towards their age. EVERYONE has bad stuff talked about them in private town chats, look at the screenshots Kaph sent, even Tera did it. But Kaph did appropriate behavior by not attacking Saol Nua members in PMs, whereas you guys did that to me. There are obviously 2 sides to this but what I’m saying is that Guardians are the mature of the mature on loka, and shouldn’t be feuding with players, while holding a STAFF rank already for gods sake.

And before you say you acted alone, I have a SS of you admitting you were actively telling Tera everything. If she was mature enough, why didn’t she tell you to stop? Why did she let you continue drama involving her? If she really was better like she said, why didn’t she say something or try to solve the issue?

PS PLEASE tell me where it becomes okay for staff members to actively participate in community drama, and like I said earlier, go on rages towards other players?

Drew_doc

Slicer
I called her crazy in a private chat and told a younger player to stay away from her genuinely because I saw the way she lashed out at another young Lokan, giving no consideration towards their age. EVERYONE has bad stuff talked about them in private town chats, look at the screenshots Kaph sent, even Tera did it. But Kaph did appropriate behavior by not attacking Saol Nua members in PMs, whereas you guys did that to me. There are obviously 2 sides to this but what I’m saying is that Guardians are the mature of the mature on loka, and shouldn’t be feuding with players, while holding a STAFF rank already for gods sake.

PS PLEASE tell me where it becomes okay for staff members to actively participate in community drama, and like I said earlier, go on rages towards other players?
There is a difference in what Tera said about kaph months ago and what you actively did to new players. Tera didn't tell people to not talk to kaph, to tell them to stay away from him, you however actively sought to tell and teach new players not to talk to Tera because, "she's a psychopath." Also yes, there is always more to a story than a screen shot of a few selected mesages will show.

TeraMarie

Slicer
Was there more to the story than him calling reins and you going crazy at him? Like I genuinely don’t know please tell me when it became guardian behavior to lash out like this lol

And before you say you acted alone, I have a SS of you admitting you were actively telling Tera everything. If she was mature enough, why didn’t she tell you to stop? Why did she let you continue drama involving her? If she really was better like she said, why didn’t she say something or try to solve the issue?

I’m not looking for this to go overboard guys. With the issue of skeleton and the alliance, we told him multiple times not to place anything to start fights because the town was going inactive, as well as the fact that we were starting to turtle, to which your brother did not listen to anything the alliance said. Albeit I did blow up yes. And the moment I tried to apologize, I was blocked.

When it comes to the fact of drew messaging you on my behalf, it was because you messaged me first, starting a fight with me, to which I told you to stop messaging me, but you continued. You tried to get a rise out of me while personally attacking my own mental and emotional state. Saying I was psychotic as well as I needed to see a therapist like everyone wanted me to and hoped I would learn from all my issues.

I did not want to bring up our fight since it was handled BY MAG AND CRYPT before you decided to quit the server entirely.

I appreciate your opinion though :)

There is a difference in what Tera said about kaph months ago and what you actively did to new players. Tera didn't tell people to not talk to kaph, to tell them to stay away from him, you however actively sought to tell and teach new players not to talk to Tera because, "she's a psychopath." Also yes, there is always more to a story than a screen shot of a few selected mesages will show.
The difference is I didn’t go on a raging fit about Tera like she did to Kaph, I instead informed them based on their own protection because they were a younger player and I didn’t want them to have to experience that type of intensity that she has proven to inflict apon others, regardless of age. And if there’s more to the story why is nobody else saying what there is to add to the story?? I asked and you guys just repeated yourselves.

Part of the point I’m trying to get at here is that guardians should be acting at a moral high ground rather than stooping low to something as petty as ‘she called me
A psychopath in her town chat’. Even then, that’s lower than most players go.

I’m not looking for this to go overboard guys. With the issue of skeleton and the alliance, we told him multiple times not to place anything to start fights because the town was going inactive, as well as the fact that we were starting to turtle, to which your brother did not listen to anything the alliance said. Albeit I did blow up yes. And the moment I tried to apologize, I was blocked.

When it comes to the fact of drew messaging you on my behalf, it was because you messaged me first, starting a fight with me, to which I told you to stop messaging me, but you continued. You tried to get a rise out of me while personally attacking my own mental and emotional state. Saying I was psychotic as well as I needed to see a therapist like everyone wanted me to and hoped I would learn from all my issues.

I did not want to bring up our fight since it was handled BY MAG AND CRYPT before you decided to quit the server entirely.

I appreciate your opinion though :)
I appreciate yours too but I’m js this type of behavior shouldn’t not be brought up when applying for a role like this so early after an incident like this occurred.

TeraMarie

Slicer
I appreciate yours too but I’m js this type of behavior shouldn’t not be brought up when applying for a role like this so early after an incident like this occurred.
I have given both sides to the story, which have been dealt with through the admins, so thank you and I hope you enjoy your break from Loka :)

Drew_doc

Slicer
Part of the point I’m trying to get at here is that guardians should be acting at a moral high ground rather than stooping low to something as petty as ‘she called me
A psychopath in her town chat’. Even then, that’s lower than most players go.
You told multiple new players not to interact with her or to avoid her, Tera has moved past and owned up to what she did with that call, it's blatant that you haven't moved past something that happened months ago. EVERYONE was at fault there, everyone messed up in that moment with emotions, the thing is also that Tera has decided to own up to her part and admit responsibility for part of that, sign of maturity and advancement as a person where as you seem fuxated on this and act as if this happened a day ago.

Eevee500

Slicer
You told multiple new players not to interact with her or to avoid her, Tera has moved past and owned up to what she did with that call, it's blatant that you haven't moved past something that happened months ago. EVERYONE was at fault there, everyone messed up in that moment with emotions, the thing is also that Tera has decided to own up to her part and admit responsibility for part of that, sign of maturity and advancement as a person where as you seem fuxated on this and act as if this happened a day ago.
Maybe Tera should reply to bee not you, it kind of makes it appear as though she needs you to help her out when she doesn’t. I get bee mentioned you but you already replied about that, it’s teras forum post there will be negative and positive comments about a debatable topic.

Drew_doc

Slicer
Maybe Tera should reply to bee not you, it kind of makes it appear as though she needs you to help her out when she doesn’t. I get bee mentioned you but you already replied about that, it’s teras forum post there will be negative and positive comments about a debatable topic.
I'm merely replying to Bee because she dragged me into this by accusing me of trying to harass her with a clipped message that she didn't show the full message too and also tried to state as a fact that I do stuff not of my own volition. If she wants to keep the dialogue open and keep replying to me and dragging me back into this it's up to her to do so and keep responding.

Also of the incident in question: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jWi9G7FwexPiY24oA1SVnj8YtDIKVgn1Vw4Os7Qi94c/edit?usp=sharing
Everyone was being bad here, i'm willing to admit I was, Tera admits she was, nothing from the behavior from others that acted poorly here. The formatting was to avoid excessive amounts of screenshots but if you want the hard screenshots proving this is what the conversation was, i'm willing to do so.

Eevee500

Slicer
I'm merely replying to Bee because she dragged me into this by accusing me of trying to harass her with a clipped message that she didn't show the full message too and also tried to state as a fact that I do stuff not of my own volition. If she wants to keep the dialogue open and keep replying to me and dragging me back into this it's up to her to do so and keep responding.

Also of the incident in question: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jWi9G7FwexPiY24oA1SVnj8YtDIKVgn1Vw4Os7Qi94c/edit?usp=sharing
Everyone was being bad here, i'm willing to admit I was, Tera admits she was, nothing from the behavior from others that acted poorly here. The formatting was to avoid excessive amounts of screenshots but if you want the hard screenshots proving this is what the conversation was, i'm willing to do so.
You replied to Kaph when you didn’t need to. Maybe take a step back let Tera fight her own battles so she can reason and come to a mutual understanding between people. I’m glad to hear she is trying to help Loka more and do more as she replied to me, that way I could better understand that she is trying, however It is still a -1 from me, perhaps in the future it could change to a +1.

Drew_doc

Slicer
You replied to Kaph when you didn’t need to. Maybe take a step back let Tera fight her own battles so she can reason and come to a mutual understanding between people. I’m glad to hear she is trying to help Loka more and do more as she replied to me, that way I could better understand that she is trying, however It is still a -1 from me, perhaps in the future it could change to a +1.
you brought up Bee originally, not Kaph, kinda grasping for straws when she has been replying and i'm trying to support someone that I believe would be a good Guardian and enforce the rules, and can you blame me for trying to support a friend?

RedSkilZZ

Guardian
To start off my response I would like to say that I've known you for several years now. Both you and I have grown as people and elitepvpprominemen since we've met. Although we have had our share of differences, you have shown exceptional growth and progress (at least to me) in terms of your attitude and personality. I do believe that at one point you will be ready for the position of guardian.

You briefly touch on the fact that community engagement is important. However community engagement should go beyond asking players how they're enjoying the server. Community engagement should include positive (or at least non-hostile) relations with those that play the server. It's obvious you have a ways to go in the sense that your relationship with a large part of the community is tense at best. It's my opinion that before you become guardian you should be accepted, perhaps even exalted, amongst the community first. Of course, that doesn't mean that everyone will like you but if you're capable of showing courtesy, respect, and restraint to even these people rather than senselessly arguing with them it speaks volumes. In the google doc that Drew shares above:
you seem to adopt an aggressive tone over a relatively minor thing. It's arguments like this that can easily be "fixed" with a simple "I'm sorry" which you refuse to give. Its these types of easily achievable things that can significantly alter other's opinions of you. I firmly believe that rather than arguing with this community going forward you should learn to get along and joke around. It's this "area" that I believe you need to work on and that with a bit of practice you can master.

TL;DR: You have shown undeniable, positive growth in your attitude, personality, and elitepvpmineman skill. That said, I'm afraid that you need to learn to respect this community before you monitor it starting off with removing yourself from these petty arguments that I (personally) frequently see you in. Whether that takes you up until promos or maybe a little bit longer, IDK so for now it's a +0 from me.

Last edited:

Grubul

Slicer
For now, i dont think You are fit for a guardian, but maybe next time. You could say that my opinion doesnt matter, cause of reason X and Y, but i just want to say, that the thread is already 3 pages long, with posts advocating and attemps to discuss every thing that someone might have against you.

Let the works speak, and not the words.

TeraMarie

Slicer
To start off my response I would like to say that I've known you for several years now. Both you and I have grown as people and elitepvpprominemen since we've met. Although we have had our share of differences, you have shown exceptional growth and progress (at least to me) in terms of your attitude and personality. I do believe that at one point you will be ready for the position of guardian.

You briefly touch on the fact that community engagement is important. However community engagement should go beyond asking players how they're enjoying the server. Community engagement should include positive (or at least non-hostile) relations with those that play the server. It's obvious you have a ways to go in the sense that your relationship with a large part of the community is tense at best. It's my opinion that before you become guardian you should be accepted, perhaps even exalted, amongst the community first. Of course, that doesn't mean that everyone will like you but if you're capable of showing courtesy, respect, and restraint to even these people rather than senselessly arguing with them it speaks volumes. In the google doc that Drew shares above:

you seem to adopt an aggressive tone over a relatively minor thing. It's arguments like this that can easily be "fixed" with a simple "I'm sorry" which you refuse to give. Its these types of easily achievable things that can significantly alter other's opinions of you. I firmly believe that rather than arguing with this community going forward you should learn to get along and joke around. It's this "area" that I believe you need to work on and that with a bit of practice you can master.

TL;DR: You have shown undeniable, positive growth in your attitude, personality, and elitepvpmineman skill. That said, I'm afraid that you need to learn to respect this community before you monitor it starting off with removing yourself from these petty arguments that I (personally) frequently see you in. Whether that takes you up until promos or maybe a little bit longer, IDK so for now it's a +0 from me.
I’m at work so I’m sorry that this will be a short and quick response.

With the issue of the alliance involving skeleton, yes I went overboard. After the incident I tried to apologize but I was blocked by the party, so that is another reason why I pushed past the issue.

As far as respect for the community, the fact that I have shown growth since all of these issues shows that I have respect for he community.

Pointing out last night, when there were five of us online and there were arguments between three players that were going out of control, and I was the only person to tell them to calm down and take it to pm, even though eventually it resulted in two mutes.

I understand everyone is freaked out by the fact that my past is spotted with issues due to my anger, but you have also stated that I have shown growth in my attitude and personality. I believe that since I am taking a step forward with my attitude and with my jobs as sentry and working towards becoming guardian, the positives should be looked at more than the negatives that people are pointing out from 3-6 months ago.

I continuously appreciate everyone’s input on the matter.

Mrp

Slicer
Not really here to share my opinion, just want to further the conversation and ask a couple questions. Many people have pointed out that your behavior in the past has been pretty terrible which you have agreed with while continuing to remind us all that it is in the past. While I will always hold out hope that people can change, I also believe that we are all products of our past.

Let's just assume though that you have changed! You have been playing on the server for over 2 years as you cited in your application, but you pointed out in your previous post that we should not look at your behavior from even 3 months prior to you posting this application. This leaves me curious to hear your perspective on when you believe you truly changed your past behaviors and methods for dealing with people that frustrate you. Having played on the server for 2 years sounds good on your application but for how much of that 2 years do you believe you have exhibited consistent guardian-like behavior? I think answering this could help the community understand what you are talking about when you say that you are a different person than you were in the past, while also giving them a timeline they can reference to see if when you say you changed matches up with their experiences with you in game. If the answer brings to light that you have changed (which is great!) but have only been consistent in the change for merely 3 months of your 2 years on the server maybe more time is needed to measure that consistency?

Hope that all makes sense!

TeraMarie

Slicer
Not really here to share my opinion, just want to further the conversation and ask a couple questions. Many people have pointed out that your behavior in the past has been pretty terrible which you have agreed with while continuing to remind us all that it is in the past. While I will always hold out hope that people can change, I also believe that we are all products of our past.

Let's just assume though that you have changed! You have been playing on the server for over 2 years as you cited in your application, but you pointed out in your previous post that we should not look at your behavior from even 3 months prior to you posting this application. This leaves me curious to hear your perspective on when you believe you truly changed your past behaviors and methods for dealing with people that frustrate you. Having played on the server for 2 years sounds good on your application but for how much of that 2 years do you believe you have exhibited consistent guardian-like behavior? I think answering this could help the community understand what you are talking about when you say that you are a different person than you were in the past, while also giving them a timeline they can reference to see if when you say you changed matches up with their experiences with you in game. If the answer brings to light that you have changed (which is great!) but have only been consistent in the change for merely 3 months of your 2 years on the server maybe more time is needed to measure that consistency?

Hope that all makes sense!
I appreciate you pointing this out. And it is rather personal but since you have brought it up I am more than willing to share on forums. As many of you if not all of you know my mom was diagnosed with glioblastoma which is a very aggressive brain cancer. She was diagnosed back in January, which was when I took my month long break from Loka. Before this incident with my mom, I was battling with intense anxiety, bipolar disorder, and depression. Being an unmedicated person with bipolar disorder is very stressful on not only the body but everyone around you. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder back in 2014, after my father passed away.

As of April 2018, I began to medicate for my bipolar disorder, and only as of June have my rages and mood swings subsided to a point. I’m not putting all the blame on this, but it is a major part of my life that I battle with every single day.

Now that I am more stable than I was back in January and April, and I am able to control myself to a better level, I have began to change how I interact and conversate with other players.

Although yes, in the past I haven’t shown many guardian like properties or personalities, I believe as of late that I have been able to show that I can be a guardian. Whether it is handling players in the server or in the discord’s that we all go on during our everyday lives.

If you have any more questions for me mrp I’d love to answer them for you now that my life is out in the open for all of you to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back