Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unmute me in the discord - Jakkeyyy/ Jakey#1302

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakkeyyy

I like to talk in the discord but I am muted in game so I can't talk in the discord anymore. I wanna self promote. You can keep me muted in game I won't talk in there anyways because of the new Microsoft rules on reporting but id like to talk in #Self-Promote. So unmute me please thanks dawgs.

glory

+1 jakey has the best videos on the market and the Loka self promote channel is the only place where I get to see them.

jakeman5

Slicer
I like to talk in the discord but I am muted in game so I can't talk in the discord anymore. I wanna self promote. You can keep me muted in game I won't talk in there anyways because of the new Microsoft rules on reporting but id like to talk in #Self-Promote. So unmute me please thanks dawgs.
If you muted in game you muted in the discord.

Jakkeyyy

If you muted in game you muted in the discord.
well then I would like to be unmuted in game. I can't go back in time and stop what I said but I can give reasons on why I won't say anything controversial in the future. Reason #1 I don't want to get muted again. Reason #2 There is more at stake when you talk in Minecraft now due to Microsoft's new rules, believe me when I tell you I am not going to risk being banned from online play over a joke in Minecraft.

ThePigGang

Guardian
well then I would like to be unmuted in game. I can't go back in time and stop what I said but I can give reasons on why I won't say anything controversial in the future. Reason #1 I don't want to get muted again. Reason #2 There is more at stake when you talk in Minecraft now due to Microsoft's new rules, believe me when I tell you I am not going to risk being banned from online play over a joke in Minecraft.
saying your not going to break the rules anymore because the consequences are worse is not how to get unmuted

Jakkeyyy

saying your not going to break the rules anymore because the consequences are worse is not how to get unmuted
Why else would I not say things. I didn't hurt anyone's feelings I wasn't attacking anyone I said a dumb joke you would see in a Seth Rogen movie and now I can lose my Minecraft account if I make those jokes so I won't. Should I just say "I'm sorry" then you would say "Saying sorry doesn't prove that you will change" the proof that I will change is there I'm using logic to get myself unbanned it would be dumb for me to say something like that seeing the new consequences. I'm only doing this so I can promote my stuff in self promote, straight up.

O_OEMBERZO_O

Why else would I not say things. I didn't hurt anyone's feelings I wasn't attacking anyone I said a dumb joke you would see in a Seth Rogen movie and now I can lose my Minecraft account if I make those jokes so I won't. Should I just say "I'm sorry" then you would say "Saying sorry doesn't prove that you will change" the proof that I will change is there I'm using logic to get myself unbanned it would be dumb for me to say something like that seeing the new consequences. I'm only doing this so I can promote my stuff in self promote, straight up.
What did you say to get yourself muted?

O_OEMBERZO_O

You can read up on his mutes here.
Oh alr thaks
"Hi, I am Jakkeyyy and I was muted for talking about how I like Italian girls." why is that so funny to read LOL
if he was muted 3 months ago on April than he should write a genuine appeal and im assuming he might get unmuted considering it wasn't as serious of an offense & didn't offend anyone (im assuming he didn't offend anyone since he wasn't reported by someone but a staff member just witnessed it) However im not too familiar with how long you gotta wait to appeal this sort of mute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back