Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

What spawn needs

Zor95

Slicer
Artagan said:
Er, don't decrease the size of the spawn area so much that people can blast it with cannons if they make the cannon high enough.

Spawn is completely immune to TNT. If you light it outside spawn and the blast touches even 1 block of spawn then the entire thing will be negated. Our old glitches/exploits/oversights didn't work in spawn either.

13scooter13

Slicer
a problem with renting it out though is that who would be in charge of it?
who would we talk to about it? because what if we wanted a battle? Asy (as of right now) is not online often. so if we wanted a battle we would have to wait a couple days or longer for him to show up. but if that was the plan than ok. but everything else sounds great to me.

Zor95

Slicer
13scooter13 said:
a problem with renting it out though is that who would be in charge of it?
who would we talk to about it? because what if we wanted a battle? Asy (as of right now) is not online often. so if we wanted a battle we would have to wait a couple days or longer for him to show up. but if that was the plan than ok. but everything else sounds great to me.

It would have to be automated.

thelineguy

Slicer
Artagan said:
Er, don't decrease the size of the spawn area so much that people can blast it with cannons if they make the cannon high enough.

EDIT: My bad, didn't see there was another page.

Zor95

Slicer
thelineguy said:
Artagan said:

There will always be cannons which can be fired into spawn (Yes, that one you showed me comes to mind, Zor)

Liiiiine. Stop skimming threads.

Back