Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Why this server sucks.

Zor95

Slicer
Until the Slicer course is fixed guests need to spawn in the main pyramid. They're very confused now as they think we've been massively griefed and cannot find the melon farm.

adderman500

Slicer
Indeed, at the moment I tell them to /suicide and begin from the spawn, which seems a bit stupid. Perhaps the slicer course should just bring you to spawn, even though that does kind of defeat the point of the knife.

Zor95

Slicer
Yeah then we'll be back to explaining to every newb that they must travel 500 blocks to build and why. I still argue though that unless every rule is posted in the course then wanderers will have a legit excuse to not follow the rules. They never will have seen them.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I have some plans and ideas for better streamlining the whole process. It'll just be slow going.

Zor95

Slicer
Natural spawning of Blazes and Wither Skeletons in the nether is off...

*sad face*

Zor95

Slicer
I don't think Nomad promotion is working how it was intended. What are the conditions for it?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Technically, supposed to be two weeks since they became wanderer, but I'm sure it's just nomadding every wanderer who logs on.

Zor95

Slicer
People who had their home set to a town, but then are removed can still access the town chat.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Not sure if I fixed that latest one; it works on my test server, but I dunno if that may have something to do with the whole uppercase removing players thing.

Zor95

Slicer
Just decided to explore a friend's server and found something we need to steal. He has on display at spawn the skull of every admin.

Yes?

Back