Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Why this server sucks.

Zor95

Slicer
Reason #100 why this server sucks:

thekingisking12 completed the slicer course, became a wanderer, relogged, and graduated to Nomad.

Artagan

Slicer
Zor95 said:
Reason #100 why this server sucks:

thekingisking12 completed the slicer course, became a wanderer, relogged, and graduated to Nomad.

He's the king, what do you expect?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'm really not sure why they're not spawning. I'd guess it has to do with the world. I can spawn witches with spawn eggs, so it's not as if there's some WorldGuard setting that's keeping them off.

Zor95

Slicer
No one has access to /clear town.

Also the internal error really confuses newbs when they use /sethome.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Zor95 said:
No one has access to /clear town.

Also the internal error really confuses newbs when they use /sethome.

Pearling gens is broken.

It's /cleartown, one word.

sethome and pearling gens are fixed.

Zor95

Slicer
/home randomly breaks.

I've heard that the first time you log out after using /sethome it will thereafter give you an internal error. According to Jedi, she went several days before it broke. I tested it and it did not immediately break for me, so there doesn't actually seem to be any definite number.

Jedoi

Slicer
Zor95 said:
/home randomly breaks.

I've heard that the first time you log out after using /sethome it will thereafter give you an internal error. According to Jedi, she went several days before it broke. I tested it and it did not immediately break for me, so there doesn't actually seem to be any definite number.

I set it yesterday, but it broke today. I did, however, log off once yesterday and it still worked. Just not today.

Zor95

Slicer
Velocity has returned to spectators being teleported back to their original locations. It doesn't seem to happen to me every time, but enough to be a threat.

Zor95

Slicer
Spectators can once again interfere with fights by punching the two competitors as Art so kindly discovered during a rated match.

Until this is fixed I would not do any rated matches. Those who do interfere with matches will be removed from the server for an appropriate amount of time.

mopb3

Slicer
I'd say a broadcast for this one is needed, and a tempban of a day seems appropriate.

Back