Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Why this server sucks.

Opyc

Slicer
:cry:
I get slicer rank a while ago on the server but i lack it on here how am i suppose to apply for sentry.

Opyc

Zor95

Slicer
Newbs (and Joc) who die in the nether respawn at the coords 600 250, the coords of our old spawn. They require a tp to escape so it's rather annoying so fix pl0x.

Also, library perms have been fixed but no one has perms for bookshelves in town alcoves.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Zor95 said:
Newbs (and Joc) who die in the nether respawn at the coords 600 250, the coords of our old spawn. They require a tp to escape so it's rather annoying so fix pl0x.

Also, library perms have been fixed but no one has perms for bookshelves in town alcoves.

These should both be fixed; or at least Oceanus' bookshelf should work now.

Zor95

Slicer
Probably related to the other bug I told you about Crypt...

/cleartown does not act as a real command.

Although I have set my home to HC and can send messages to them via townchat, I cannot see any messages they send via townchat.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I'll need to test what you mean by that. I know there were alot of errors running around when adding/removing gen members who weren't online. Latest update should fix that and may resolve other issues.

Zor95

Slicer
Okay I let it sit for like 4 hours and no one posted so...

1000th Suggestions Forum post!
(in your face Adder)

Zor95

Slicer
So... HC (me) decided that the security of Skyhouse was lacking so I made an obsidian cube and summoned a wither. We had a nice audience who unfortunately provoked the wither and allowed it to escape the cage. It still remained in Skyhouse though so I did a few repairs and let it guard our vaults. What I did not account for was the mobs that soon spawned and aggro'd the wither again which allowed it access to animal farms on the ground. Needless to say, we don't have many animals left.

It gets worse. We have lost track of the wither. We have searched high and low and cannot find any sign of it or its health bar. Please keep your eyes out for it and if spotted please return it safely to HC. We'd appreciate our guard back.

And if you're worried about our items they all survived so it's okay.

JocelynReed

Slicer
Zor95 said:
So... HC (me) decided that the security of Skyhouse was lacking so I made an obsidian cube and summoned a wither. We had a nice audience who unfortunately provoked the wither and allowed it to escape the cage. It still remained in Skyhouse though so I did a few repairs and let it guard our vaults. What I did not account for was the mobs that soon spawned and aggro'd the wither again which allowed it access to animal farms on the ground. Needless to say, we don't have many animals left.

It gets worse. We have lost track of the wither. We have searched high and low and cannot find any sign of it or its health bar. Please keep your eyes out for it and if spotted please return it safely to HC. We'd appreciate our guard back.

lostfluffy.jpg

mopb3

Slicer
JocelynReed said:
Zor95 said:

lostfluffy.jpg
uh60967,1292869340,Cliche-Double_post.jpg

thelineguy

Slicer
JocelynReed said:
Zor95 said:

lostfluffy.jpg

cerberus_by_xxwolfandbowserfanxx-d3ghme7.png

-Guard pet
-3 heads
-Demonic
-'Fluffy'

I can't be the only one who thought of Cerberus.

JocelynReed

Slicer
I assure you, it was a Harry Potter reference and in no way related to the passing of your beloved pet.

condolences to you and your family regardless. :shock:

mopb3

Slicer
Opyc said:
why u name the wither fluffy :(

our cat named fluffy just died 2 days ago.
ermagurd u heartless monsters tormenting mopy like that! how could u :'(

Zor95

Slicer
When using /join after queuing you receive an internal error and the fight is instantly closed. One player wins the fight, but at the same time it says they did not join so you lose the rating you just gained.

Also you can use /join in the middle of a fight again though it has no effect since it instantly closes.

I lose some more items which I'd like replaced :s

Back