Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballankaragul

Hello,

This is my second appeal for the same reason. You forgave me in my first appeal and I didnt enter the game for 2 months. A while ago I tried to enter and you banned me for having the same ip with the banned player. In my first appeal was my ban reason is my account having 2 ips because it was originally owner by my banned friend SehitItadori. I bought a brand new account both for it being another player’s and the old gamepass account was expired. When I entered the game it said suspicious activity and I created a ticket but mag told me that I was ban evading and banned me from the discord. I dmed to 3-4 admins and all of them told me to appeal. SehitItadori, who had access to the expired gamepass account I used to play, hasnt even been in home for 4 weeks. How can a ban evade be possible when I bought a new account? After my first appeal, I never entered the game and reset my IP and changed my passwords. Neither my friend SehitItadori is logged in nor I am logged in. If you forgave me, why didn't you unban me 2 months ago?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It appears there was some confusion about this scenario as our system had blocked you again for the same thing. You should be able to join again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back