Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

BEKOGOD second unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEKOGOD

Punishment Date: 22/03/2022

First Unban Appeal Date: 30/05/2022

https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/bekogod-ban-appeal.6141/

Hello, fellow Lokans and Staff,
Firstly, I am aware of the short time between these appeals but please hear me out. My guilt was doxxing nBoi, which he forgave me at my first appeal (sending him in dm his id information to learn if it is real without sending this information anywhere ). I haven't been a doxxer and I will never be but I am aware of my guilt, that I think I was punished enough. I am twenty-one years old a university student (every Turk knows me and my age) and I think I am a grown-up person. During to time, I was playing Loka I haven't been a toxic player. I had a server where many lokans played and I think they know my personality. I was happy to see people having fun. I am not going to harm the loka community, which my little brother(10 years old) having fun with. At first appeal, my brother’s account was unbanned and he started to play Loka with our friends. I hear them playing Loka and having fun. My brother always asks why I can’t join Loka and he wants to play with me together. 2 months later I will go to university again and I won’t be able to see my little brother for 9 months. I want to spend time with him together and he can’t play any other games instead than Minecraft. He attended the tournament and wants me to teach him how to play better. I only want to spend time in Loka with my brother, in the server where I and my brother having fun. I am begging to you all, I just want to play Loka with my little brother.

Sincerely,
Berkay "BEKOGOD" Keskin

0Intoharleys0d

Muted
I know beko for 2 years and he's the kindest guy i have ever seen and he's not even arguing with anyone. So, i think beko deserves a second chance +1 #freemrwhite

kaan4alkan

I am playing Loka with the little brother of the beko. but beko is like my older brother to me. He is a really good person and deserves a second chance.
+1

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 I am helping his brother about his town. He needs language support all the time, and he keeps talking about his brother. I would like to see two brothers together in the game. I have been missing him since the day he got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back