Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

BEKOGOD second unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampp_

+1 I am helping his brother about his town. He needs language support all the time, and he keeps talking about his brother. I would like to see two brothers together in the game. I have been missing him since the day he got banned.
Can’t wait for said brother to stop playing when he gets unbanned lmao

Lampp_

I don't understand why you so toxic. Everyone knows he is my brother. I can't wait to play with him when my ban is unbanned.
Just saying I’ve never seen someone who wants to play with his brother, no one’s brother actually plays Loka and the only one I’ve seen (aboutaweakergoat) got perma banned along with his brother so like idk man

BEKOGOD

Just saying I’ve never seen someone who wants to play with his brother, no one’s brother actually plays Loka and the only one I’ve seen (aboutaweakergoat) got perma banned along with his brother so like idk man
We play with him on most servers. I just can't play with him in Loka.

BEKOGOD

I said "you are toxic" in a moment of anger. Sorry for that. but please don't make fun of not knowing the whole story.

BEKOGOD

I really care for my brother and only spend time with him at certain times of the year. this makes me sad that's why i want it unbanned so much.

coolkidsupa

+1 bekogod only wants to play with his brother, I think that if the victim of the doxx (nBoi) accepts BEKOGOD's apology I feel like that would be a good factor to consider into whether unbanning BEKOGOD or not.

PashaSlash

Sentry
+1 Yea sure I dont really know him but he seems reformed + nboi forgave him so I am waiting to see him being active at community again!

mimo4

Slicer
+1 nice and genuine guy i still believe that as long as the person he doxxed forgave him and they have made up (and having seen no other toxicity from him myself) i think he should be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back