Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

BEKOGOD second unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterLarry

I would very much like to see you and your brother playing together, as would anybody else. However there is always the possibility that this whole brother situation could be false, or that you are using this as just a way to gain sympathy from players to be able to have a higher chance at an unban, which will not work unfortunately. I will stay neutral in this because I do not know all of the facts behind the dox. I do have strong opinions against doxxers and I will always be against their unban, but considering from what I know you only sent his information to his dms and not outside of it, I don't quite have an opinion on this situation. Best of luck to you but for now my decision is to be neutral.

Erwxn1337

Muted
I would very much like to see you and your brother playing together, as would anybody else. However there is always the possibility that this whole brother situation could be false, or that you are using this as just a way to gain sympathy from players to be able to have a higher chance at an unban, which will not work unfortunately. I will stay neutral in this because I do not know all of the facts behind the dox. I do have strong opinions against doxxers and I will always be against their unban, but considering from what I know you only sent his information to his dms and not outside of it, I don't quite have an opinion on this situation. Best of luck to you but for now my decision is to be neutral.
He doxx nBoi's TC ID phone number of his family and more

Eyvah

In my opinion, BEKOGOD should get another chance. First of all he is now friends with nboi and he forgived BEKOGOD. 2nd he only sent nBoi's information to nBoi himself, asking him if this was true, he didn't share or did anything with it. I think BEKOGOD should be unbanned, he knows his mistake and I don't think he will do it again considering the fact he only have few weeks left until going to college and not seeing his brother for bunch of months. +1

Erwxn1337

Muted
In my opinion, BEKOGOD should get another chance. First of all he is now friends with nboi and he forgived BEKOGOD. 2nd he only sent nBoi's information to nBoi himself, asking him if this was true, he didn't share or did anything with it. I think BEKOGOD should be unbanned, he knows his mistake and I don't think he will do it again considering the fact he only have few weeks left until going to college and not seeing his brother for bunch of months. +1
He send it to a public towny server wdym

BEKOGOD

fully true

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Your brother has no bearing on how we view this appeal. If you wish to play with them on Minecraft we suggest setting up a realms server.

We aren't aware of any 'grown up person' who thinks it's appropriate to post the home address, phone number and family names of someone without their permission. Our view has not changed since your last appeal, it is far too soon for us to consider this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back