Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Loka 2.0 | The New World

Wolfegger

Slicer
An hour or so ago, it showed that I could take ancient ingots to the new world in my ender chest. It seems from your post that this is not intended. I just wanted to let you know.

Tygah

Oh man, this just keeps getting beter and better. Is it possible to bring town flags over?

Will each continent spawn (port?) be safe from PvP? Or will there be like iron golem guards that attack PvPers?

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
An hour or so ago, it showed that I could take ancient ingots to the new world in my ender chest. It seems from your post that this is not intended. I just wanted to let you know.

Ancient Ingots (and all other PvE items) are considered "unique"... ish... Anyway, those can go.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Oh man, this just keeps getting beter and better. Is it possible to bring town flags over?

Will each continent spawn (port?) be safe from PvP? Or will there be like iron golem guards that attack PvPers?

Quite possibly. The jury's still out on that one but I suspect there will be at least some small safe-haven zone in the immediate vicinity of a Port.

agorednocit

Slicer
I have an item that I would consider special. Its something that belonged to my little brother: a pair of damaged iron boots with the name "Supa Dupa Boots". It wont give me any advantage whatsoever (one pair of iron boots!) and if it did get transferred I would never use them for fear of further damage. This is something that has no value to anyone but me, so I cant sell it (not that I would).

Jedoi

Slicer
I have an item that I would consider special. Its something that belonged to my little brother: a pair of damaged iron boots with the name "Supa Dupa Boots". It wont give me any advantage whatsoever (one pair of iron boots!) and if it did get transferred I would never use them for fear of further damage. This is something that has no value to anyone but me, so I cant sell it (not that I would).
I have a special item that's literally just a feather my cousin got from killing a chicken, that's been in my Ender chest for two rl years. I'm just naming it and putting in an item frame in my house so I can see it if we get access to this world via the Time Lost Gate in the future. I'd recommend doing something similar. •.•

Hell if special requests are being made id like to keep my bowl of rabbit stew rogue and I stole from agorednocit's weird cult shit on about our third day of loka.

Jedoi

Slicer
Can capitals of an alliance be annexed? If so, what happens to the other towns in their alliance?

Hypotemabus

Slicer
Autumns has a named cookie I gave her which has sentimental value. However it wont let her transport it in her ender chest :/

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
What could this be?

uiOeDAH.jpg

Lazuli73

Slicer
That is really cool. Be a really cool RP destination with hot springs. We should call it the Echo Caves.

Back