Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion QOL Enhancements for Grinding

Zaidgvv

This isn't true at all, it takes sub 30 minutes, and if your problem is you have a big active town then do what I, and anyone half sane does, you bring your whole tab of online players (if its so active as you claim atleast 5-8) and you get them all to spend 30 minutes and get one shulker each, you can do this every second day and I gather that you'll be fine.

you don't need to do it all at once, that's your choice. Spread it out amongst people and your own schedule.
Bro a shulker of pearls without DD defo doesnt take sub 30m, but I dont mind pearl grinding as much since it doesnt require much brain power so I can just watch a show whilst I do it

Lurnn

Slicer
Bro a shulker of pearls without DD defo doesnt take sub 30m, but I dont mind pearl grinding as much since it doesnt require much brain power so I can just watch a show whilst I do it
When we were fighting rp on balak me and others found that it did indeed take, 30 minutes. U grindin wrong foolio joolio jiticus maximus.

Asynchronized

Slicer
I've never had an issue with GP in all my time owning a town, whether it was a 100 active town or what, I can't see how you do. Glowstone MAY be an issue since all the patches are being wiped a lot, but no one touches the roof glowstone now a days, so it's always available. and yeah warts just annoying but there is solutions
I can see that but it might be because you live on Garama where the spawn rates and areas may be better for mob spawns. But that obviously changes when people are moving and leaving for other continents.
You guys using Nyx?
yea this does help

Wxndernut

my personal 2 cents for the set part is If your town is old Then sets are worthless (but no one sells them lmao besides for imperial which is overpriced)
For example vinovia pretty old 6 pages of each piece with a few extra pages of bottles
but something like Sunspear a few months old and has 1/2 sets simply because xp bottles are very hard to grind for new towns so they should be grindable
My town is broke i have about 4 stacks of regular and 5 stacks of large and 2 stacks of small I have 0 sets in ownerstorage, only reason I have sets is because of getting them from stupid people that fail to pot

Wxndernut

Then you fail to understand how Loka works. New towns get huge quantities of xp from leveling, they have no need for xp bottles until they become an established town, by which point they should be swimming in sets.
They do but not many people are smart enough to save up enough diamonds to actually get the most out of said xp if you did it right you could probably get like 1-2 pages of each piece

Wxndernut

I think gold is too hard to get mining takes a while and isn’t really enjoyable when new update came out I was hoping i would be able to get 2x as much gold but It got removed. I understand the whole economy aspect but I feel most people would rather just have the price of gold lowered

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
My town is broke i have about 4 stacks of regular and 5 stacks of large and 2 stacks of small I have 0 sets in ownerstorage, only reason I have sets is because of getting them from stupid people that fail to pot

Why can't you use those xp bottles to make sets? That's enough experience for almost 800 level 30 enchants without even using a grindstone.

kiadmowi

Slicer
I think gold is too hard to get mining takes a while and isn’t really enjoyable when new update came out I was hoping i would be able to get 2x as much gold but It got removed. I understand the whole economy aspect but I feel most people would rather just have the price of gold lowered
gold still got buffed with the update, intentionally so too

or just grind pigmen :v

Back