Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implement in Future Revamp the Oceans in 1.13

Ocean Revamp?

• Total voters

Steve5729

Slicer
So from what I've seen of 1.13 there are alot of ocean revamps. So first: I suggest revamping the oceans for coral biomes and fish and the drowned to be spawned. Second: I suggest a way to be able to craft the Trident or make it differently. Third: Make the trident be able to have sharpness. (I'm not sure how possible this last one is but I really wish Mojang had done it in the first place.) Fourth: The Idea of Shipwrecks is a cool one but it would be something that if it regenerated it would be abused and if not then it would be useless. So I suggest a nerf to the contents of the shipwreck. Maybe they could contain strange moats and basic shards. Fifth: Orange Trees

Grubul

Slicer
1. Why not save something mojang has made and turn it (together with sponge, guardians, and other prysmarine blocks into an even cooler Loka only thing?
2. Tridents are op as they are and should be impossible to get untill nerfed. Maybe a ocean boss drop.
3. Trident is mainly for throwing it tho. It can already easly kill a fully geared player if used well, no need for extra boosts or it would be the only weapon.
4. Point #1 - Also, Would be cool to have it as an event - announced in chat. And for limited time the shipwreck would be there with its loot. first to get - first to grab. maybe some underwater pvp too.
5. Old meme. Let it die.

But im glad you are thinkin ahead of what to do with the update and giving suggestions. Im glad of that and i support the idea that we need to do something about the new things and not let them stay dormant.

Donutified

Slicer
The idea is really solid, but personally, I believe giving tridents sharpness will honestly make them overpowered. The whole point of them is to bring a new aspect and playstyle to pvp, I think that giving them sharpness V will essentially just make them substitutes for swords. After all, why use a sword when you can have one that lets you basically fly around in rain. But to be honest, that's just my opinion. It's a good topic to discuss though as many people do have issues with the new 1.13 updates and what they'd bring to Loka.

Grubul

Slicer

Thats the beauty of Loka. It can hold off the new features untill it can make them into something epic. And magpieman will definetley help to nerf/improve things. Hes good at balancing.

Steve5729

Slicer
Glad to hear your votes. Ok so I think that a way to nerf the trident would be to not give it the 33% damage bonus. Also Sharp V I guess would be to op. I love the idea grubul had though about it being a boss. Maybe a custom Elder Guardian similar to the custom Wither. Just don't take 5 years like with the dreadfort, Also Orange Trees is not a dead meme. We want the Orange trees and we shall always want the orangre trees. Now give us orange trees. Seriously there isn't even an Orange Fruit custom head block.

Adzy

Slicer
orange trees are bad and pointless get a pack that changes apples to oranges and be happy with oak
But them packs have already been done and boring now, we want real oranges not fake :(

Anyway can someone send me screenshots of these new trident things or link me where I can get the thing to see them?

Paraboilc

But them packs have already been done and boring now, we want real oranges not fake :(

Anyway can someone send me screenshots of these new trident things or link me where I can get the thing to see them?
nah kid just refresh your brain then problem solved! pack will be like new again

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
You can test out the new snapshot by creating a new profile, enabling experimental snapshots, and setting the version to "latest snapshot".

Back