Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Town Perks Brainstorming

thelineguy

Slicer
Mtndome said:
I think that we should do things such as this:

1. Town shops at spawn/outside spawn. You would have to use your influence or whatnot to buy one. Folks love running shops, or so I have seen from the newer bunches we get on the server, so I think opening shops would be a neat idea. A Server Bazaar of sorts. Protected like the flag rooms so no PvP or whatnot interferes with it.

I agree with no messing with anything that can be toyed with PvP. It causes an imbalance and thats no bueno. Im up in the air about transportation. I'm torn between thinking an allied transportation system would be interesting and allow allies to easily visit towns.

2. Some form of "Mailing" Items. It would be restricted to home town members only.

3. I think the rare block or items idea is neat, but maybe you can have separate tiers of stuff? You could even give out say an egg from a mob or spawner or something as an end tier goal. Maybe, for instance, Like a town pick a tier they want to do, so everyone on the server isn't working towards the same goals? ( Provided we get a large enough agreed upon perks to make tiers)

4. I also think the emerald exchange would be a good near end perk for a town.

5. Idk how the villager things work, but maybe a perk could be you can use more of their trades before they get all stingy and say, "No more for you, papi."

6. A town "Bank". Maybe you could make a special enderchest with its contents accessible to the entire town. (Just a thought)

7. NO EFFING ZEPPLINS. They look horrible and I hate the ideas of airships. Everyone and their mother has built one. Ships, I am okay with, but no effing airships.

1. Sounds great.

2. I'd say physical trading should still take place.

3. Not sure what you're getting at.

4.^

5. Villagers seem OP as it is.

6. 'Screw you, raiders!' Nobody will enjoy this.

7. *Starts work on airship*

Mtndome

Slicer
The tier of stuff could work like this.
For rare blocks

(Not an actual idea)

Tier one: (highest to lowest)

Dragon egg
Endstone
Sponges

Tier Two:

End portal stone
Command Block
Water Source Block

Teir Three:

Bedrock
Chisled Stone
Villager Head

andrekeroxd

Slicer
Mtndome said:
The tier of stuff could work like this.
For rare blocks

(Not an actual idea)

Tier one: (highest to lowest)

Dragon egg
Endstone
Sponges

Tier Two:

End portal stone
Command Block
Water Source Block

Teir Three:

Bedrock
Chisled Stone
Villager Head

As much as I would really really love the Dragon Egg or Bedrock or Chisled Stone, in regards to these 3 specific blocks I think that people owning them would really lower their value. I know that it will be really hard for a city to even actually get them, but still, it would take away the magic. At least for me. (Only in regards to those 3 blocks/items)

Mtndome

Slicer
Just ideas for Rare blocks Andre. And as mag said, they can be for display either in their town or in their alcove. It wouldnt be a gift for everyone in the town or anything.

Back