Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Official Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Past territory battles can now be viewed with /g territory info. Unfortunately, I've only started tracking battles since a couple days ago so there is only 1 entry currently.
  • Coming soon, you'll be notified upon login of any attacks against you or your allies while you were gone.
  • The Market now expires sales daily at 5am server time

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • The Towers at The Ruin now take a bit longer to capture. We'd like to see this fight draw out a little longer and be less of an in-and-out, 3 minute fight, etc. Expect continuous balancing on this until we get something that feels good.
  • Ancient Ingots' drop rate from Golem Protectors has been increased from 4% to 8%.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • You are now notified via a Title Message when entering a Territory Generator Battle Zone. This should help differentiate between where you will die with keep-inventory on and not.
  • Battle Zones around TGens have been increased from 100 blocks to 175 blocks.
  • So long as you are within this 175 block radius of an active TGen fight you will keep your inventory on death.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Prowess earned through Arenas and Battlegrounds is now gained instantly when the match is over instead of this weird, delayed, sometimes false gain message you used to get when you came back to Loka.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
  • Swiftness potions should no longer be getting cleared off of players prematurely.
  • Deleting industries should now be more stable.
  • You can now use /duel on Loka instead of just on the Hub.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Market
  • You are no longer spammed upon login of each individual sale that was purchased. Now you will simply receive a quaint message informing you the number of your sales that were purchased and that are in your escrow chest. Because of this:
  • Escrow chest items are no longer collapsed (like, 3 sales of diamonds are no longer one stack) and uninformative. Each sale's returns are now an individual item that can be moused over in order to see who the buyer was, the original sale, and the date of purchase.

agorednocit

Slicer
The Towers at The Ruin now take a bit longer to capture. We'd like to see this fight draw out a little longer and be less of an in-and-out,
I rather liked being able to capture it before rival alliances are able to respond. The quick caps favored smaller/less skilled bands of players (ie: me)

adderman500

Slicer
I rather liked being able to capture it before rival alliances are able to respond. The quick caps favored smaller/less skilled bands of players (ie: me)
Point taken but I feel the Ruin should be more of a point of conflict than it is currently, even if it doesn't necessarily suit Vesper... I support the motion.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Point taken but I feel the Ruin should be more of a point of conflict than it is currently, even if it doesn't necessarily suit Vesper... I support the motion.

Agreed. I hear you as well, agored, but the Ruin isn't meant to be VotA where you can sneak in and out in short order and win. Capturing the ruin should take teamwork and at least one or two people. We can (and plan to) add more Capture Points that continue to require some strategy, but unfortunately greater numbers/skill/organization will usually triumph.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Claimable Zones
  • Claimable Zones are now in! To make one, simply place a sign on a block of Chiseled Stone Brick in a predefined zone and then confirm that you want to make that zone claimable.
  • Zones that are set to be claimable, but that are not yet claimed act as level 5 zones. This ensures that, for example, level 1 members do not have access to all level 1 claimable zones; only the ones to which they have claimed or that are unclaimable.
  • Town members can only own one claimable zone at any time. It's up to Town Leadership to remove them as zone owners as well; they cannot do it themselves.
  • New zone command: /g zone owner. You can manually define a zone's owner if you'd like. Using the command without providing a player will clear a player as owner of that zone.
  • To revert a zone back to normal that is claimable, simply break the claimable zone sign as a town leader (Owner/Subowner).
  • Town Leadership cannot own claimable zones, because duh. As such, placing/breaking signs is how town leadership can setup claimable zones/revert them.
Other
  • The new Ender Pearl teleporting behavior has been reverted to its previous state.
  • It's the 2015 Summer Festival!
  • Many bugs related to on-logon notifications have been fixed.
  • /g zone list is now fancified, minified, and alphabetically sorted.
  • Other somethings, I'm sure.
Go Forth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back